Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.04fixed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Im going to check but i didn't have any skiped scenes, Here is imposible for me to make a mod to see all the scenes, because all the paths the game have. Here you need to do save in every choice so you can reload and pick another option to see other scenes.

PD: But please gimme a week to check because last night my laptop reset and now i cant use it... because is dead. Thank god i have money saved for emergency So im going to buy a new laptop tomorrow and try to recover everything.

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Im going to check but i didn't have any skiped scenes, Here is imposible for me to make a mod to see all the scenes, because all the paths the game have. Here you need to do save in every choice so you can reload and pick another option to see other scenes.

PD: But please gimme a week to check because last night my laptop reset and now i cant use it... because is dead. Thank god i have money saved for emergency So im going to buy a new laptop tomorrow and try to recover everything.
Well again the main skip was first mentioned in v 0.02's update where the first Leyla scene in v 0.01 skipped to her .02 scene when you replay R3 from the start, so you may have missed it due to it being in the beginning. I don't know what other cutscenes Bloodprinceoz says got passed over since I haven't used your mod yet but I hope you can catch those along with again the issues from R1&2 v.21 about Mei and the Twin Patch error skipping over her last scene again which I've reported before, finally getting resolved :cry:

Reactions: Dr.XxL

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019

i'm not skipping sections because of different choices etc, its entire sections of just the regular game that gets skipped, specifically i'm talking about when starting R3 with an imported game, you start with showing the girls the new house and their rooms etc, when you get to Kali, it doesn't show her cinematic of you holding her eyes and leading her into the room to show the surprise, and then when you're with Ley in her room, once you start kissing her and you guys get onto the bed, once you click to advance to having sex after she sucks you off, the scene switches to a lewd scene of you guys having sex in High Lathion, skipping the sex scene in the house you were supposed to see after the dick-sucking, and also the story of reaching the gate to the realm, getting ambushed and then meeting with the elven king and queen etc, putting you like a day after those events.

i checked multiple times with fresh installs what was causing it, with this mod and the twin patch installed, just this mod and then a vanilla install and the scenes were only not skipped in the vanilla install and since it also happened without the twins patch, its definitely the multi-mod thats affecting something somehow since it connects two sex scenes with Ley

also thats the only skipping i encountered since it was so jarring i looked for a way to fix it immediately, so i don't know what else in the current R3 update gets skipped either

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
i'm not skipping sections because of different choices etc, its entire sections of just the regular game that gets skipped, specifically i'm talking about when starting R3 with an imported game, you start with showing the girls the new house and their rooms etc, when you get to Kali, it doesn't show her cinematic of you holding her eyes and leading her into the room to show the surprise, and then when you're with Ley in her room, once you start kissing her and you guys get onto the bed, once you click to advance to having sex after she sucks you off, the scene switches to a lewd scene of you guys having sex in High Lathion, skipping the sex scene in the house you were supposed to see after the dick-sucking, and also the story of reaching the gate to the realm, getting ambushed and then meeting with the elven king and queen etc, putting you like a day after those events.

i checked multiple times with fresh installs what was causing it, with this mod and the twin patch installed, just this mod and then a vanilla install and the scenes were only not skipped in the vanilla install and since it also happened without the twins patch, its definitely the multi-mod thats affecting something somehow since it connects two sex scenes with Ley

also thats the only skipping i encountered since it was so jarring i looked for a way to fix it immediately, so i don't know what else in the current R3 update gets skipped either
I think the problem is you are using the twin patch and at the moment you dont need the patch in realm 3

onuhr

Sep 12, 2018
I think the problem is you are using the twin patch and at the moment you dont need the patch in realm 3
No its not about patch. On the sex scene with Leyala in 0.01, first choices are 'Continue watching' and 'Have sex with her'. But instead, with the mod, we get 'Continue watching' and 'Lay beside her'. Last two choices belong to the sex scene in 0.02, so when you click any of those choices you jump directly to the middle of the 0.02 scene.

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Weird, my mom just had this happen on her laptop like 2 days ago. I unplugged it and rebooted it a few times and thankfully it just started working again. It gave the same message a few times, then fixed itself. try to fix the boot drive. It shouldn't be totally dead. good luck and good tidings

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
again, no, i tested it with the twin patch and the multi-mod, just the multi-mod and then a vanilla install, all were fresh installs so there wouldn't be contamination from files i had missed deleting, i had this problem appear twice, with the twin and multi and with just the multi, meaning its the multi thats causing the issue, like Onuhr said with the sex scene with Ley at the beginning, the choices appear to be glitched, so you're clicking the 0.02 choice so you get transported there to High lathion, rather than continuing in 0.01 like you're supposed to do

Reactions: Hawka1O7 and Dr.XxL

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
again, no, i tested it with the twin patch and the multi-mod, just the multi-mod and then a vanilla install, all were fresh installs so there wouldn't be contamination from files i had missed deleting, i had this problem appear twice, with the twin and multi and with just the multi, meaning its the multi thats causing the issue, like Onuhr said with the sex scene with Ley at the beginning, the choices appear to be glitched, so you're clicking the 0.02 choice so you get transported there to High lathion, rather than continuing in 0.01 like you're supposed to do
How fresh? Did you delete everything? Includin the persistent file in appdata?

Tonarestriga

Aug 31, 2021
I have played the game both using your mod as well as just the unmodded game and I have noticed large chunks of the game are missing when using your mod but this is only for the most recent version of the game. For example you miss them walking through the portal, the combat with the moon elves, and even their initial encounter with the king & queen. I did not load the twins mod just your walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Hawka1O7 and Dr.XxL

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I have played the game both using your mod as well as just the unmodded game and I have noticed large chunks of the game are missing when using your mod but this is only for the most recent version of the game. For example you miss them walking through the portal, the combat with the moon elves, and even their initial encounter with the king & queen. I did not load the twins mod just your walkthrough mod.
Same with you, bro. o_O

Tonarestriga

Aug 31, 2021
Hi i reworked and updated again the Mod for the realm 1, realm 2 and realm 3 hope all the issues are fixed if not please join my discord to tell me or here but i answer more fast in my discord.
Looking forward to seeing if things are working properly. While I didn't have issues with 1 or 2 if that's what it took to fix 3 then I'm all for it. I'll get back with you once I get a chance to play the game with the mod installed to see if there are any further issues. Thank you for all your hard work in making the mod work properly.

Edit 1: I have successfully played the game in its entirety with the mod installed so it would appear your work was a success. Well done and thank you again for your hard work.

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Looking forward to seeing if things are working properly. While I didn't have issues with 1 or 2 if that's what it took to fix 3 then I'm all for it. I'll get back with you once I get a chance to play the game with the mod installed to see if there are any further issues. Thank you for all your hard work in making the mod work properly.

Edit 1: I have successfully played the game in its entirety with the mod installed so it would appear your work was a success. Well done and thank you again for your hard work.
1 and 2 were having issues with compatibility with the twin patch was all, specifically with the last Mei scene in the lounge getting skipped over if you had the patch installed. That said I cannot wait to finally try out the fixed version for all three realms myself now :love:

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Whenever I quit out of the game and then the next day try to load my save file it just glitches and takes me to the main menu. Doesn't do this without the mod. I'm using the latest version of the mod and playing Realm 1 currently. On mac as well if that changes anything.

But really prefer playing with mods as I don't like missing things. The mod works when playing, and I can load games while playing, but loading doesn't work if I close out of the game and open it back up

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
New Game Version is out, update would be nice if you find the time :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote