VN - Ren'Py - The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloudGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

One of the best initial releases. I'm a sucker for great fantasy world building and this VN has nailed it. It deals with with vampires, werewolves and other similar creatures and uses them to show us a very interesting world.

It starts up like most vampire games but gets more and more interesting as you move through it. The renders look good, the character designs are unique and the personality of the characters is great. I look forward to seeing more of this world.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lorddarcian

Very nice first release cannot find anything to complain about, the story and future tags were a great plus. No patreon that i can support too though so thats sad, very good renders and animations as well make it well worth watching and a play. And as someone else said hopefully it will replace the hole archon left
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KopengaKris

This first release was easily on of the best starts of a VN I've ever played. The characters are extremly well written and you just want to know more about them. This also ticks alot of boxes what players look for. Story, gorgeous renders, good animations, harem and most likely a good variety of women (species). Man you should be proud of your game. This has every potential to be a hugely successful game. The only thing I personaly would have liked, would to be able to name the MC, but that doesn't stop me from giving this game a solid 5/5 review/Vote score. Just amazing!