Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.07] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.07]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/update14/scene54.rpym", line 1: expected statement.

error with R1&2 multimod
also, why are the files .rpym and not .rpy?
are you using the r1 r2 mod on last version of the game maybe?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
V.07 for the game is out but please please, and I mean please read the previous comments and issues about importing R1&2 saves and the witch path as well before you release an updated version of the mod? :cry:

Reactions: rand0m_us3r

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still nothing...ugh..i think i'll play without mod and see if there is any choice that matters.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Updated Mod, but I'm going to replay everything from realm 1 to the latest version of realm 3 but that will take me time since during the week I'm very busy with my work because I have more responsibilities and I'm already very tired, when i get back to my house, the only time I have to update my mods is on the weekends but even so there are weekends that I have commitments with my family and there is also little time that I have to dedicate to the mods. Please be patient while I play the whole game again but on the witches' path and check if I have any errors, because I only have the path to ally with the demons.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Updated Mod, but I'm going to replay everything from realm 1 to the latest version of realm 3 but that will take me time since during the week I'm very busy with my work because I have more responsibilities and I'm already very tired, when i get back to my house, the only time I have to update my mods is on the weekends but even so there are weekends that I have commitments with my family and there is also little time that I have to dedicate to the mods. Please be patient while I play the whole game again but on the witches' path and check if I have any errors, because I only have the path to ally with the demons.
Thank you for the hard work. And we all understand real life comes first so if you need some time then that's completely fine. Just would appreciate an acknowledgement at least when you're aware of a reported problem, it was confusing when the import saves and witches issues reported in .5 continued into .6 for example so was worried if you read it this time before you did the update o_O

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
thank you

Reactions: Talmadge

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn what short uèpdate..and there was no need to wait for the mod eithewr..seems this VN is going on slowly every update

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
mod skips the fight with arresting that one moon elf and everything after that all the way till kali is waking up on both paths skipping 3 dialogue options

Reactions: Hawka1O7

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Just an info note. AdanGC Mods
Something went wrong somewhere because there's a lot of content missing... I've played the 1&2 again and both saves with the demons and witches, and there's a big difference in the content of R3 with the mod and without. When you import the save from 1&2 it starts (u06, r3s19b) in a meeting with Seraphina and ends normally (u08 r3s29) after a sex scene with Kali in bed after being injured.
The problem is that something is wrong in your code somewhere, that it ignores all the other files and jumps to V06 when we import saves.

Reactions: Hawka1O7
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote