• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Completed - The Sexorcist [Final] [Squid Hat]

1. 1.00 star(s)

screwmewithtickles

Janky animations, terrible gameplay, no real replayability. Good premise, but fails miserably at delivering on it. With work, the animations could be better, and the gameplay could be improved as well, mainly by giving the player a better sense of what they're trying to accomplish.

Hopefully someone takes this idea and runs better with it in the future.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

beeleeteapee

Wasted potential. First I've seen this kind of game within nsfw games, but animations are pretty horrendous and the hearing of the AI is absolutely nuts. Only thing stopping me from giving this 1/5 is that the game technically works and there's some effort via customization, though even then that's not enough to warrant anything higher than 2/5.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

zebrafuxx

There's really not much to love here. The concept is great but it doesn't deliver on any hope you have for it. The gameplay isn't enjoyable and the sex animations aren't high quality. Not even decent quality, honestly.
    It's marketed as a cool 3d game but it lacks everything good about 3d games.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

jacobjacob

The concept is great, But the animations are not good and it's not fun, It's lacking in content variety like animations, more enemies and maps for them, and more game mechanics like the demon tries to seduce you or a cum gauge instead of lives and if you cum you die and to lower it you have to relieve your self.

In the end i think it's a good foundation for a great concept.

PS Sorry for my grammar/typing skill.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

FookU2

Basically you just run around a dark building, trying to escape a demon. Success leads to new outfits and failure leads to basic sex scenes. Without a walkthrough, you're basically just guessing at what to do and where to go. But, you have zero time to look at a walkthrough, mid game, cause it takes the succubus precisely 3 seconds to find and catch you. I had around 2-3 minutes of frustration, and zero entertaining value out of this.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

egegereturns

Aside from the hot demons there's nothing special to it. The animation is mediocre and the sound effects are not good. Even if you're moving while crouching she will find you and it's game over so it's not fun
  7. 1.00 star(s)

fdragonx7

super janky controls, ai WILL hunt you if you so much as take a step, and animations are clunky too. its too damn dark to see anything outside of your flashlight, and while you can outwalk the succubus she will literally always be on your ass if you try to actually beat the game. willing to revisit if the dev updates but so far its not worth the time.