RPGM Completed Complete The Sexual Harassment RPG About A Witch In Glasses [aburasobabiyori] (RJ157078)

BasicThrowayAccount

Jan 8, 2023
1644695161512.png

Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.0 (unsure)
Language: English (Heavily edited DeepL/Google/Atlas Dictionary MTL), Japanese

Translation Notes

I used DeepL, google, and atlas dictionary MTL as a base, then rewrote all 4,700+ lines of text for clarity and context while replaying the game. Everything should be translated including all in game pictures, except the title screen. If you find any untranslated text let me know and I'll fix it.

Warning, I don't know Japanese so this is by no means a 100% accurate translation. Also this game has a lot of onomatopoeia and sound effects so that might not translate well over text. There were parts that I made some liberties on, so don't expect perfection . That said, It's about 80+ hours of translation work and should be an okay improvement that reads a lot smoother than a direct MTL. If you like the game please support the author. Cheers!

Also my apologies in advance for grammar/spelling issues and inaccuracies, I've run out of time to fix them. If anyone wants to pick this translation up and fix my mistakes, it would be greatly appreciated. Here's my translator++ file, you can use this file to fix my mistakes and make new patches fairly easily using the translator ++ program. If you do let me know and I'll post your updated patch.

This is a fan translation, please consider buying the game and supporting the author!

Patch
V1, Last Updated 1/8/2023, drag and drop the patch into the game folder

Download

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
...Lemme dig through my old files.

I think is the improved MTL, it don't have the crash mine had.
Included a "full save".
I got a trojan detection from it, can someone confirm if it's a false positive?

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I got a trojan detection from it, can someone confirm if it's a false positive?
hmm.. thats surprising (and potentially worrisome?)

The only thing I might think of is the Bct.Sizer.1.0.exe that is included. Its a tool for resizing old rpgm games (I usually right click and choose 200% size to get it smoother than resizing manually).

If thats not whats triggering it, then I don't know.

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
hmm.. thats surprising (and potentially worrisome?)

The only thing I might think of is the Bct.Sizer.1.0.exe that is included. Its a tool for resizing old rpgm games (I usually right click and choose 200% size to get it smoother than resizing manually).

If thats not whats triggering it, then I don't know.
virus total just gave 1 detection so I feel pretty sure it was a false positive, and the resizer probably was it