Collection Others The sexual misadventures of Hayley + Collection [Final] [GWL Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hello1exist

Aug 20, 2020
TyranoBuilder being web-based means this should easily work on basically anything that has a web browser, so as a Linux user the decision to package it exclusively as a Windows executable with node.js boggles my mind. Getting it to launch was much harder than I thought it would be. Simply launching it with Wine didn't work. Audio played, but all I was getting was a black screen. Still though, I found a way to get it mostly working. First, get rid of every file besides GWL.exe, they're useless. Then, install unzip and extract GWL.exe with it.
Bash:
unzip GWL.exe
This is going to extract all of the TyranoBuilder files. Then, open the extracted index.html using a web browser that allows local files to access other local files. Firefox won't work and Chrome probably won't either. I found that Falkon works pretty well, though. One problem is that you can't save. If you try, you'll get a series of errors in Japanese that Google translates to
The save function cannot be used in this environment. Occurs when running locally, etc.
The save data may be corrupted. Do you want to initialize the save data?
Initialization
and then nothing. I guess it could perhaps be fixed by setting up a local server and running it from there? Don't feel like trying it out right now, though. Another problem is that by default the viewport is limited to 960x600 and is uncentered. The size is easy to fix, just open tyrano.base.js in the Tyrano folder and change the line that says var screen_ratio = this.tyrano.kag.config.ScreenRatio; (line 34) to var screen_ratio ="fix";. I don't know how to center it though, so you'll have to play with the viewport stuck to the left side of the screen.

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018

Looks like homeboy is just quittin cause his last game flopped real hard for being lame

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote