• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity - The Sexventures of Dong Rider [v0.1] [DongRider]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DocRipper

It´s pretty funny parody and the idea of the game is good. Classic TR 1 gameplay, old school graphics and classic iconic TR inventory, intro is good (lip sync is a bit off), the model could be better..but hey.."Lara" is now a Scottish whore and prefers blonde hair (and red rockets)..
    But this game unfortunately has a lot of fatal bugs that affect the gameplay. Jump, climb, everything is feels bad., fatal bugs, glitches.Dev should have left it in the oven for a little while longer. It's not perfect start, hopefully some bugfixes will come and also dev will bring some improvements .
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Horny_Baum

Graphics 2/5 outdated and boring
    Lara Model 0/5 the worst I have ever seen
    Gameplay 2/5 feels a bit like the old TB games but other than that bad
    Sex Scene 3/5 ok but not up to todays standards
    Level design 1/5 boring and bad

Overall: sadly not worth trying!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

joshndrake

The "game" is super rough, even for a first build. The animations are stiff and ugly so I can't even get my rocks off too it. It has potential, but it's going to need many many improvements before I think it would be worth playing.