VN - Others - Completed - The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos]

1. 5.00 star(s)

metus101

Chinobotsu's art always gets me going and this vn is spectacular. the shemales are wonderful to look at and the situations are really sexy.

initially our MC is in denial of the whole thing but his curiosity and interest is developed by a wonderful heroine who is the most attractive thing you'll ever see. and soon you won't want to leave this train but be in a train with all these lovely "ladies"
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ILIYAK

The main selling point of this Kinetic VN is it's Art.
    The art of all the Shemales is simply superb.

And the initial "gay-ness" of the plot quickly passes away and dives deep into the usual "Ass-pussies" and the likes.

The Girls in this novel only called men in the beginning, so, it doesn't ruin the mood most of the time.

On the other hand, I've barely managed to get to the point, where the Author stopped writing it in a Gay-style. (Although, relatively speaking, that was just about 20% of the text)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Doublefrost

I decided to take a crack at this, and I'd rate the hilarious degree of denial and over the top depiction in that as "seems about right" for a bisexual man who's been raised in an extremely homophobic environment but is going for it for the first time anyway.

Whether it's for smut, lulz, or morbid curiosity for the perspective of this story, it's a decent enough game for what it is. Provided, of course, that it's not going to offend your sensibilities beyond your capacity.

And no matter where one stands in relation to this work, I'm sure we can all agree that the comments are sure to be hilarious.