VN - Ren'Py - The Shrink R&R [Season 2 v2.5] [OneManVN]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HorribleUsername

despite being at it's very first steps of being developed the game brings good enough content to shows how is it gonna be in future, which i think will be great if he continues goin the way he have already taken.

family models are really good actually a little too good, every character is in-shape which takes away the feelin of a realistic game
    those legs are... u know... spent a lot of time in the gym, bodies are very fit and a lil bit muscular. I'm not sayin i don't like it, it's just could have been better imho.

renders are so good, story goes on very smooth and is attractive, no need to grind stat or relationships (for now),good English, BGM is simple but good enough to give a better experience.
    everything about this game is great except one.

I would give a 5/5 to this but something bothers me in the story and it's being in a town that there is not a single available guy for such beautiful girls, or girls for MC to be virgin till this age.

Overall : 4/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

morphiospain

----------The Shrink----------
    ----------Game_Review----------
    ----------Release_version_rated-v0.1 Fixed----------

----------Story----------
    You live Woodsville small town. You are a 23 year old virgin living with 1 older woman and 3 younger women in their 20s. He is lazy and a loser. There is an outbreak of a virus. It is his birthday and the world is going to shit what do you do.

----------Positives----------
    -Great new story we have not seen a lot of
    -The scenes with the characters are spectacular
    -It lets you select customize customize character rolls
    -Female characters are beautifully done
    -Their figures are great and different. Not the same copied and hair, skin color changed
    -Alice is hot the most gorgeous (personal opinion)
    -The story is well written
    -Grammatically best I have seen
    -Great background music adds to the story with out taking away from it
    -Nice feature of rollback scenes if wanted

----------Negatives----------
    -It is version 0.1
    -Short duh it is version 0.1
    -Very little erotica
    -Don't get to see any boobs DAMN

----------Rating explanation----------
    It is visual novel and a great one. It is version 0.1 cant get to much but what a cliff to hang till the next update.

Art: 5/5
    Story: 5/5
    Play Ability: N/A Visual Novel
    Enjoyment: N/A Visual Novel

----------Key_Takeaways----------
    This one has a lot of great artistically. The story is good and creative.
    It is a must to tryout even at this early stage and hands-down must follow. I have to say I will be following and supporting this one.

----------Lastly Damn we need another update it is great and want more. Great luck on the Game!!!!----------
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JonSnow2

This game looks very promising so far and seems to have a lot of potential. The story is very interesting and got me hooked immediately. There's futa content but if you're not into that kinda stuff, there's an option to turn it off. Not a lot of sexual content yet but I'm interested to see how the story unfolds.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.1 Fixed] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Long Game Play
    + No Grinding Effect

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    For a Version [v0.1] it is Pretty good, Mom looks hot and nice looking Sisters running around.
    Even though this is version 0.1 the game was pretty long and I liked the Futa scene also.
    Hope the Dev will continue with the Game,seems promising.

Lets see what the future holds here.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download