Abandoned The SHRiNK [v0.4.1] Gallery Mod [AB]

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
LOL do people just post and not read (well i do that when there a shit tone of pages like over 100 of them but this one only has the first page for me and you can read all the posts)

• Haha
Reactions: IAmAB

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I think there's some minor bugs with the mod this time IAmAB :) But, I appreciate it none the less, as it's the first time I've had hiccups with any of your mods:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Just saw it's been mentioned, and there's mention of a hotfix for the game itself. Need to check the threads more carefully in the future. A bit tired after work RN and just downloaded the game last night, and the mod today w/o checking the threads, so shame on me :p

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
was the improvement section of the mod removed as well? cuz i remember it not only being a gallery mod but allowed for all scenes to be seen in a single playthrough. I am not complaining if it was i was just wondering cuz i haven't been paying attention.

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated to v0.4.1
Changelog:

-Yes, I removed improvements (choose all options).
-New Gallery menu.
-Bug fixed.
-Change names and relationships are on the gallery Menu now.

Notes:
-Everytime I put on the op it's updating u don't need to download the last version (probably outdated or with bugs), so don't complain about it when u didn't take a moment to read the op.

Last edited:
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I find it amusing that how people can miss the ' it's updating' written in bold in OP but don't miss to rant about mod of older version not working with newer version. heck they can find download links... surprising

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus and IAmAB

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Updated to v0.4.1
Changelog:

-Yes, I removed improvements (choose all options).
-New Gallery menu.
-Bug fixed.
-Change names and relationships are on the gallery Menu now.

Notes:
-Everytime I put on the op it's updating u don't need to download the last version (probably outdated or with bugs), so don't complain about it when u didn't take a moment to read the op.
So why was the improvements removed?
Not going to lie, that was 80% why I used this mod...