Fan Art AI The Simpsons by Croc Fan Art

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The Simpsons, By Croc

Post your Croc fan art here! Of course, you're not expected to be capable of drawing Croc fan art. That's what we live in the future!

With the help of AI, you can draw anything you want. Or rather, anything that the AI has been trained on.

How To:

You can generate images for free on civitai. That's also where I trained the AI for free!
Lora:

However, it's recommended to have your own local installation. I suggest using the Forge webUI. Follow the directions on the link.
Forge WebUI:

If you have deeper questions, check around, on youtube, on AI threads, etc.

Tips:

To use this lora, it's suggested to select a 0.7 lora weight. Also, you need to use it with the Pony Diffusion checkpoint, very important. You can try playing with the CFG scale, I'd suggest a 4-7 range.

In order to get good quality images, upscaling is highly recommended, but will require you to have your local installation, unless you find another way. Upscaling can be done in a number of ways. Personally, I increase the resolution first in photoshop and break the image into appropriately-sized chunks. Then I do a pass-over with image-to-image on the chunks at a medium denoising strength, like 30-45.

Controlnets are also a thing you might want to learn about.

DF2AB691A091E813662F328A98F8648ED330C3E606A71DBA5C5599B75360113F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hefelo and baluuu