Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Jan 25, 2018
Hmmmm.... 1st I've heard of that causing slowness. Took some digging (since I merged everything a long time ago) but it (that package) was in a pre-merged version. I'll give removing it a shot. Thanks!

Update:
I guess that save is just FUBAR'd. Took nearly an hour to load, after removing that dereference package. Didn't even let KW load, which is often a memory saving step, especially if building out lots... but this... it made me bust out laughing. I ain't gonna give up, though. I'll just have to find an older save, like from my HH's last trip.
View attachment 3493019
Have you tried using periodically the clean your save files up? If you have quintillion mods going on, error 12 is inevitable though, but, this tool will at least substantially postponed the inevitable.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Update:
I guess that save is just FUBAR'd. Took nearly an hour to load, after removing that dereference package. Didn't even let KW load, which is often a memory saving step, especially if building out lots... but this... it made me bust out laughing. I ain't gonna give up, though. I'll just have to find an older save, like from my HH's last trip.
View attachment 3493019
Yes, following the other person's suggestion, use the save game cleaner to clean your game. An uncleaned game is bloated and easily causes error 12. Cleaning the game, however, reduces only the saving time. Long loading time is from that dereferencing file. Once you remove the file, the first time you load it will take a long time, but after it has completely loaded, save it once. Then quit, then reload. It should load only within a few minutes from this point.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
any up to date animations w/ the codes ingame?
ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations recently updated 30/03/2024 -

Animation Replacement for Oniki's Kinky World -

MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion -

Apart from Denton its been rather quite.