Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
hello. i have a question. im using build 420 from LL.

is there a method or option to turn off the horny sims calling for sex random calls?

a horny person will do a call, forcing a sex scene to happen, it ignores the wohooless traits,
its annoying and breaks the role playing experience.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
hello. i have a question. im using build 420 from LL.

is there a method or option to turn off the horny sims calling for sex random calls?

a horny person will do a call, forcing a sex scene to happen, it ignores the wohooless traits,
its annoying and breaks the role playing experience.
As with any question regarding a brand new build that is public, with an active creator, you need to ask Denton 47 directly. I mean, it's not like build 420 is hidden behind a paywall and been pirated!

Reactions: White Bomber

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
can someone make a list of incompatible mods with kw bc ive gotten to a point in my game where relationships are constantly resetting when i load in but when i remove kw problem solved. Delphys dashboard has no conflicts but something is wrong.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Also would love to see an incompatible mod list. I'm not getting the KW option in the pie menu at all and my game is also resetting things when I load in.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Also would love to see an incompatible mod list. I'm not getting the KW option in the pie menu at all and my game is also resetting things when I load in.
Silly question, but which pie menu are you looking for it on? (aka: it's only on a sim's menu, not city hall's or a computer's... just in case.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here endeth the essay, sorry....

eta: Oh, and I really should say: Good luck! You'll figure it out if you're willing to take the time.

Last edited:

12uniflew

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry for the bump, but can someone just upload their entire complete s£x animations folder? instead of us having to download one by one? Honestly you would be a true hero to all of us returning to Sims 3 who'd love to just drop the folder into the mods folder and go straight in. Tysm in advance if there is someone kind enough to do so.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Whew lord. Took a lot of 50/50, but I can safely say that Xantak's Have Sim Arrested Mod on MTS is incompatible! Woohoo! Figured it out! It took hours! :D

Reactions: jdw6

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Whew lord. Took a lot of 50/50, but I can safely say that Xantak's Have Sim Arrested Mod on MTS is incompatible! Woohoo! Figured it out! It took hours! :D
I learned long ago that, too often, there can be combo issues. I have been running both KW (started at 375 and currently 422), with Xantak's arrest mod since around build 405, and no problems.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Oh heck. WELP!
I WILL say that the update that the new person's been working on has made my game delightfully stable. I haven't had a single CTD and I usually get one within an hour of playing.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
This is my absolute favorite sex mod for The Sims 3, hands-down. more than 700 animations in total, and it has both consensual and non-consensual stuff (whereas the other mods focus too much on consensual sex imo) <3

Too bad it's a BITCH to set everything up properly and getting The Sims 3 to run on a modern PC... If it wasn't for that, i'd reinstall the game just to play this gem again

Reactions: peebo

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Oh heck. WELP!
I WILL say that the update that the new person's been working on has made my game delightfully stable. I haven't had a single CTD and I usually get one within an hour of playing.
That Denton is active on LL, and addressing issues (whereas Oniki abandoned LL and worked for patrons only... with their odd fetishes), certainly helps.

This is my absolute favorite sex mod for The Sims 3, hands-down. more than 700 animations in total, and it has both consensual and non-consensual stuff (whereas the other mods focus too much on consensual sex imo) <3

Too bad it's a BITCH to set everything up properly and getting The Sims 3 to run on a modern PC... If it wasn't for that, i'd reinstall the game just to play this gem again
There are far more animations than 700. I have 16 packages with almost twice that. Best thing to do is ask around on LL, or check one of the KW guides for animations lists.

Perhaps a slight "bitch" to do set up, but once it's done, you can save the file and import to a new save series.

• Wow
Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
That Denton is active on LL, and addressing issues (whereas Oniki abandoned LL and worked for patrons only... with their odd fetishes), certainly helps.

There are far more animations than 700. I have 16 packages with almost twice that. Best thing to do is ask around on LL, or check one of the KW guides for animations lists.

Perhaps a slight "bitch" to do set up, but once it's done, you can save the file and import to a new save series.
Oh sweet Lord, i can't believe there's this much! Although it's been a while since i've last played, so naturally we'd have a lot more sex animations now than before.

As for the "bitch" part, i was referring specifically to when you uninstall The Sims 3 altogether... Reinstalling the game and all the essential mods takes several hours to finish (my last time took close to a whopping 6 hours, although i did go for other non-NSFW mods too, such as realistic zombies, more dangerous vampires, ghosts, werewolves, mummy's curse, more diseases, etc). The easiest solution of course is to simply never uninstall Sims 3 from your PC, but since the game takes quite a bit of HDD space (with all the DLCs), i'd rather not leave it installed for long.

Reactions: LadySmoks

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
easiest solution
Just zip (or 7-zip) up your Mods folder, next time. Time is more expensive than storage. :) Oh, and, um, the few smaller files in the Libraries folders, if you want to keep your KW settings. (NR->OW->Immediate->Export and it'll be a new/small file in Lib as well for those other mods)

Completely new install on new computer -- an hour or so, most of that re-downloading from Steam and extracting the zipped Mods folder. I, personally, back up the entire folder (under Documents) as it helps keep Store content from needing to be re-downloaded... some of the time.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm... thumbdrive? There are posts about playing games from a thumbdrive, but results vary and may not work at all for TS3, BUT, perhaps to transfer you Sims 3 folder to a thumbdrive and transfer it back to documents to play??? Honestly, no idea how long it would take to transfer the files.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
thumbdrive
I've not tried TS3, but I have tried other things with similar file count/sizes. Those drives, well, USB in particular, seems to prefer very large files, like a zip, to thousands upon thousands of small files.

But, know what? TS3 takes 40-mins to load up one of my games off a very fast NVMe internal SSD, so it might not be even noticeable. I might just give that a try.

Update 1: Took about 30-mins to copy the 23.4 GB game directory over to an empty "32GB" Samsung USB3 thumbdrive, finding and extracting an old save, redoing the symlinkd to the new drive, and starting up TS3.

Update 2: Took 60-mins to load from the thumbdrive. I'm not going to redo the timing off the internal SSD, but memory was it being "about" 45-mins. However it's so long it's basically a start, do other things, and forget about it, with a "ohhhh it's loaded". So it may very well have been closer to an hour. (That's also not to the point of playability, BTW, as KW's interactions still hadn't been loaded.)

Result: A ThumbDrive, is, surprisingly, a potentially usable location for the game directory -- note: that is not the save directory nor the installation directory.... damn them EA folks for so many directories.

Last edited:

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
The MHD file is 253 MB. Contrast that with one I started over recently that is 71 MB and loads in like 4-5 mins, it's 3.5-times the size.

TravelDB (new game) 496 KB (old game) 165 MB. , DOS, Windows, Linux, Unix, and professionally since the late 90s. So not exactly new to this stuff. Anyone can figure this stuff out. It's just basic computer skills. But you have to actually want to learn.
My save is the same and it takes 3-7 mins to load. Make sure you do not have this file "NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing"

If you have it, remove it. Then load, it will take 40 mins still. But after you save it, the game will be cleaned.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
"NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing"
Hmmmm.... 1st I've heard of that causing slowness. Took some digging (since I merged everything a long time ago) but it (that package) was in a pre-merged version. I'll give removing it a shot. Thanks!

Update:
I guess that save is just FUBAR'd. Took nearly an hour to load, after removing that dereference package. Didn't even let KW load, which is often a memory saving step, especially if building out lots... but this... it made me bust out laughing. I ain't gonna give up, though. I'll just have to find an older save, like from my HH's last trip.
err12.png

Last edited: