Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Is this mod is like a wickedwhim for sim 3 kind of thing? if not then is there similar mod like that for sims 3? what are the major mods that most people use for nsfw content for sims 3. I am new to sims 3 and only played 4 so i don't have much clue on sims 3 and its major used mods.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Here's what I did :

- animated woohoo -> Passion, the mod I linked to in my previous message
- the rest of the "adult" features in TS3 -> heavily customized

The above combination worked flawlessly for me and provided a much smoother experience than I remember KW or WickedWhims/TS4 ever being. I've given up on TS4 ages ago though, so YMMV. Don't expect results over night, like with every heavily modded game, but at least you'll have something to show at the end.

My suggestion would be to start small and slow, decide what features and mods you absolutely need and want in your game, and build up from there. Avoid "black boxes" like the KW mod that you have no control over, because no one knows how it really works. Not even OnikiKay.

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Is this mod is like a wickedwhim for sim 3 kind of thing? if not then is there similar mod like that for sims 3? what are the major mods that most people use for nsfw content for sims 3. I am new to sims 3 and only played 4 so i don't have much clue on sims 3 and its major used mods.
kinky world is script heavy, its not compatible with nrass story progression/other recommended known world changing mods.

and no, kinky world is better then wickedwhim since it has more actual story driven scenarios that can lead to allot of sexual situations. it depends on how you set up the AI & difficulty in the KW setting,
sims with a spouse most of the time will mind the location/area population they're in, if they wanna cheat they'll hold back if their spouse or children is near-by, some of them will take you to a good hidden spot to have sex behind their spouse.

Passion is similar to the sims 4 WW since its basic.

Last edited:
Reactions: gghhoosstt123

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Probably, yes.
I can accept, and respect that. As I said, it's just my opinion and personal experience with both mods.

Kw is being worked on, on LL.
I'll admit I wasn't aware of that.

Passion is ok for under powered machines.
That's a dubious argument, TS3 being a x86/32bits game. My (past) experience with KW is what I described above : highly incompatible with other major mods like NRaas, unstable over time, just plain out bugged and mostly unsupported by its author.

I'm glad to see that modders have taken up the mantle. TS3 would be a long forgotten game without modders by now.

PS: As a side-note, my machine is definitely not underpowered, but let's not compare e-peens here please. I play other heavily modded games, modern ones or not, on it without issues.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
kinky world is script heavy, its not compatible with nrass story progression/other recommended known world changing mods.
I rarely had issues between KW and Nraas. I know Oniki warns against them, and KW steps on some Nraas mods, since it loads itself last, but, I run Nraas MC with modules, SP with modules, error trap, traveler, register, overwatch, and several more. Also, the newer versions at LL are smoother, with some code fixed. I personally prefer 426, the last from Denton. JVSmith began adding things that I'm not crazy about in his versions.

In the end, it's up to the individual, KW v Passion.
I'll admit I wasn't aware of that.
Knowledge is POWER!!! :p BUUUWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, the newer versions are better, in that they fixed stuff, and run smoother.
That's a dubious argument, TS3 being a x86/32bits game.
I find that if your machine is able to run TS3 fairly well, with all it's flaws, with all EP's, you can most likely run newer KW's. Might be worth to ask, how long ago and which KW build were you using? And again, I run Nraas with no real issues other than a bunch of script error xmls, that don't seem to affect my game.
but let's not compare e-peens here please
Well, I'd probably lose, unless my hubby was allowed to stand in for me. :giggle: Still, I only have an ASUS TUF, budget gamer from Walmart. Hardly top of the line... and I had to do... things... for my beloved to let me buy that. Terrible, unspeakable... things...

• Haha
Reactions: experience_devourer

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I'm not going to discourage people from trying to use the KW mod if they really want to. This thread is about the mod, not about me or my opinions really, even if I believe that user feedback should be valued by mod creators or players intent on modding alike, as long as it remains civil. So I'm going to use spoilers here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: