Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

marcod10

May 12, 2017
Hi all, quick question is there a "lite" version of this mod?

I know there is Passion but i really like the interactions of KW and the outfit flags for example, but I'm not a fan of the school stuff, the extra NPC's or the brothel.

I just want to know if it is possible for any of the good modders out there to make a "lite" KW in which you could select the features that you want so it could also make the game less laggy.

Reactions: Myrina007

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
(...)
I just want to know if it is possible for any of the good modders out there to make a "lite" KW in which you could select the features that you want so it could also make the game less laggy.
You can use what you want and ignore the rest. Really simple. No need to turn on stuff you're won't be using, like school or brothel.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Hi all, quick question is there a "lite" version of this mod?

I know there is Passion but i really like the interactions of KW and the outfit flags for example, but I'm not a fan of the school stuff, the extra NPC's or the brothel.

The extra NPCs are only there as service sims for particular features, as in the regular game for burglars and maids etc. You should be clear to delete them if you don't like them... but if you switch on that service, the game will need to assign someone from the pool, possibly a townie.

Aside from turning things on or off in Kinky World -> Settings, you can also tune interactions.

And... settings can be exported and imported, so you only have to set things up how you like them the once.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Cautiously optimistic with the new build. Have definitely noticed a bit less woohooing on the spot and actually finding a bed or counter or couch or something, although my main Sims in the current game all have high Exhibitionism.

Do not mind bug-fix builds as long as the bugs are fixed and new ones created are at a minimum.

rupertdoopert

Jan 20, 2019
Am I really that stupid, or the happy cuckold/cuckqueen moodlets can't be triggered during gameplay? It shows up in NRaas' list, and I can add it from there but I can't make it work during gameplay. Even if the sims have the traits, and they ask their partner to do it, and watch the whole thing, it doesn't come up.

Demetrius765

Apr 6, 2019
In my opinion build 400 is the worst one yet.
Sims get reset when assigned to woohoo on their own, reset after woohoo and whores reject customers.
Sims still woohoo where they stand when soliciting a customer, even though there are perfectly good sofas in the back and bathrooms and not on exhibitionist privacy setting.

Reactions: aynasm
Feb 24, 2019
Sims get reset when assigned to woohoo on their own, reset after woohoo and whores reject customers.
Sims still woohoo where they stand when soliciting a customer, even though there are perfectly good sofas in the back and bathrooms and not on exhibitionist privacy setting.
That's weird. For me, this build is one of the best. Stable, and working perfectly fine. I'm not encountering your issues :/

Reactions: nekobasu and hatza

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
For several versions now, I've been completely unable to get my sims to use the "Masturbate on all fours" interaction, even when they're completely alone on a lot. Maxing out the WooHoo, Exhibitionism and ZooLover skills made no difference.

Anyone else having this problem?

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
You probably have, but did you clear cache files before starting a game with the update?
It works for me, sims usually look up a bed or a sofa for both private/duo wohoo.
Sims in my game gets reset every now and then as well, but not because of KW.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
If you are using the NRAAS Suite, Overwatch in particular, be sure to do the following:

"+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positives."

And as per Nekobasu, be sure to clear your cache files, if you haven't already, whenever you install/remove mods.

Reactions: sosodonut

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Build 400 Report (note, your game may vary)
- confirm it runs well, as well as 394
- notification still broken, can't set it to "none," it just keeps spamming the 2 woohoo notifications
- confirm auto reset if your active tries to solo woohoo on objects
- big bug: woohoo sims automatically gets maximum athletic skill in just one woohoo session
- can't get actor career to work at all

Reactions: JarethJerdanis

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
The update fixed the routing issues for the animations? I'm using the 392 build and the dogs do nothing, they say there is no space. I want to know before I update it :c

EDIT: I couldn't wait and updated the mod to the build 400... I can't use the Woohoo Alone interactions in objects. It cancels itself from the queue :/

Also, I can't use the Change Position option to select the animation

*I arleady cleared my caches files and fixed the settings in Overwatch*

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Tried the build 394, it seems to be workin but the Romance interactions doesn't appear on the pie menu :c

EDIT: Unistalled NRaas Progression and now everything seems normal. Still haven't tried the zoolover animations to see if the routing problem was fixed.