Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i know,i am asking whether ww or kw is more fun to play,regardless of sims 3 or 4
Depends on what you want. If you're content with just vanilla sex randomly happening with no context then WW is the best choice, sex is easy no matter the settings. KW on the other hand is much more deeper and rewarding, in my opinion, and covers a broader range of fetishes. Many people swear by wicked whims though just on the merit that it is attached to a much easier to run game with better looking sims. KW wins hands down (for me) if you can run it and don't mind how the sims look.

Feb 24, 2019
Depends on what you want. If you're content with just vanilla sex randomly happening with no context then WW is the best choice, sex is easy no matter the settings. KW on the other hand is much more deeper and rewarding, in my opinion, and covers a broader range of fetishes. Many people swear by wicked whims though just on the merit that it is attached to a much easier to run game with better looking sims. KW wins hands down (for me) if you can run it and don't mind how the sims look.
Agree with you, except for the graphics. Personally, I didn't like the cartoonish style of Sims 4.

The open world offer much more, if you have a good PC and change the amount of how many RAM the game can use : The Sims 3 win.

Since the build 398, my game crash every 25h hours of gameplay more or less, depend of the map. UL is the most unstable, you have to save daily, but in my heart, it's THE place to organize best woohoo party :devilish:

Give it a try peterhorny, I'm sure you find some interest in KW.

Reactions: rupertdoopert

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
it rapes swimmers and divers female a video of it link above but becareful first time i did it got locked in endless loop of rapes
It was hilarious. But I think the endless loop is not just the Kraken, it seems to be an issue with 401. I've seen it at least twice now, they're just stuck in endless woohoo on the same stage. Except in the case when it is not a rp, you can click and cancel the interaction or switch to another furniture.

I'm still sticking with 394, just seems to be endless bugs with these new versions.

I'm still seeing these, just wanted to see if anyone can verify:
- the notification still cannot be disabled despite setting it to none. It keeps spamming the same message for the BJ.
- game runs smooth mostly, but then it would suddenly get a lot of routing lags, game lags to a crawl and then NRAAS overwatch reset all these stuck sims and the game runs fine again 'til next time.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
I have question, most of you guys whos using this mod, are you guys use it with nraas story progression btw? cuz i mean I used both before and I love both elements when they combined together but after awhile it started getting really heavy and starting to lag and worse i hate it when i get like error when i had to save during to memory problem and such which is not surprisng. So i have stopped playing for a while and now i noticed theres a lot of updates with kinky world and i was thinking to start playing it again. Should I

1) Suck it up and enjoy the full immersion for both Kinky world and nraas story progression
2)Don't use nraas story progression (the neighbourhood is not going to be lively tho, its just going to be 1 household doing all that kinky stuff)

or any other opinions?

Reactions: JarethJerdanis
Feb 24, 2019
I have question, most of you guys whos using this mod, are you guys use it with nraas story progression btw? cuz i mean I used both before and I love both elements when they combined together but after awhile it started getting really heavy and starting to lag and worse i hate it when i get like error when i had to save during to memory problem and such which is not surprisng. So i have stopped playing for a while and now i noticed theres a lot of updates with kinky world and i was thinking to start playing it again. Should I

1) Suck it up and enjoy the full immersion for both Kinky world and nraas story progression
2)Don't use nraas story progression (the neighbourhood is not going to be lively tho, its just going to be 1 household doing all that kinky stuff)

or any other opinions?
Hi Bruce!

So first, try to avoid custom maps, majority of custom creations have routing issues (and NRAAS realy don't like that).

Here a link to vanilla corected maps :

Personaly I like to play on Isla Paradisio, I have almost all aditional disk except super power and future things and here is my NRAAS mod list I use :

DebugEnabler
Decensor
GoHere
HomeOpener
MasterController
MasterControllerCheats
Mover
OnceRead
Overwatch
PortraitPanel
Register
RelationshipPanel
Relativity
StoryProgression with plug in Lovers and Relationship
Traveler
WrittenWord

Increasing the amount of ram usage of the game is mandatory for a good confort of gaming.
Time to time you may encounter some stuck sims and NRAAS can't route them. That cause a little lag and you have to reset them manualy. But, generaly it's always on the same spot, once you know where it is, you can still shut down the bugy lot.

I hope that will help you,

Cheers!

Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys!

I may have found the major bug of the build 401. Do you have issues with animations on threesome and more? 2 sims are animated and the third and more stays static. I had check the most recent package installed, still don't work. Downgrade to build 399 and everything working perfectly fine.

Well... If someone have a link to the build 400, the link upside are down, both of them, thanks a lot.

Cheers!

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys!

I may have found the major bug of the build 401. Do you have issues with animations on threesome and more? 2 sims are animated and the third and more stays static. I had check the most recent package installed, still don't work. Downgrade to build 399 and everything working perfectly fine.

Well... If someone have a link to the build 400, the link upside are down, both of them, thanks a lot.

Cheers!

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys!

Cheers!
I also delete the older ones when a new version comes out. Maybe I shouldn't?

Feb 24, 2019
Thank you Nunya you are my savior!

Edit : Yep, I learn my lesson this time, I have created an Armagedon file with build 394, 399 and 400 (thank to you!), maybe, it's a good idea to add all the most recent animation package also...

Last edited:

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Bruce!

So first, try to avoid custom maps, majority of custom creations have routing issues (and NRAAS realy don't like that).

Personaly I like to play on Isla Paradisio, I have almost all aditional disk except super power and future things and here is my NRAAS mod list I use :

DebugEnabler
Decensor
GoHere
HomeOpener
MasterController
MasterControllerCheats
Mover
OnceRead
Overwatch
PortraitPanel
Register
RelationshipPanel
Relativity
Traveler
WrittenWord

Increasing the amount of ram usage of the game is mandatory for a good confort of gaming.
Time to time you may encounter some stuck sims and NRAAS can't route them. That cause a little lag and you have to reset them manualy. But, generaly it's always on the same spot, once you know where it is, you can still shut down the bugy lot.

Cheers!
Cheers thanks for the reply man, that's a lot of tips! one question tho i remember seen somewhere that among all oof the worlds, Isla paradiso is the most unstable ones? so that actually gets me quite scared to play with it using both of the mods which clearly heavy scripted

Feb 24, 2019
Cheers thanks for the reply man, that's a lot of tips! one question tho i remember seen somewhere that among all oof the worlds, Isla paradiso is the most unstable ones? so that actually gets me quite scared to play with it using both of the mods which clearly heavy scripted
Honestly I had read same kind of comments. On my actual gaming session I'm at the week 24 day 4. On this map, you have few spot to shut down, and it's all ports lot. Once you elliminate them, your game will be fine. I use those dead spot has shipyard to build house, this map have an huge advantage : You can buy an house boat, and move it on sea, and sims can still live in there. very usefull when you are short on places to build. You can also build comunity lot : I have a night club on a boat "Le Tech Noir", ester egg to Terminator and more recently the tv show The Expanse. If some of you are interested, maybe I can post my constructions.

Sometimes also, some sims are stuck in there boats and can't disembark, you have to reset them manualy. Cleaning few abandonned cars and boats also. Ha! And one thing, don't activate Tom Peeping, this dumbass get stuck on thoses modern design house and can cause the infamous Error 12...

It's fine on my PC, and Seasons is activated (islands with snow remind me the first Crysis :LOL:).
My game lag when the school bus apears for few seconds, and the douchebag mailman made my game laging also, but, for the majority of the time, my game run perfectly fine even when my horny actives organize huge whoohoo party at "La Lance Chaude", a former fire station converted in an VIP R&B libertine club. In my heart, Isla Paradisio have all the cards for multiple playstyle.

NRAAS Traveler is a must have also, you can modify others maps and add thematics, cool for holidays (and break routine) : Bridgeport is a decadent city with lot of prostitution and a high rate of criminality, Apaloosa Plain is zoolover heaven and so on.

My setup : Intel core I7 2600, 16Gig of ram (8 allocated to the game, but it's an 32bits app, I don't think it use more than 3.70 gigs), motherboard Asus Maximus IV and and GTX 1060. It's a bit old, but still capable to run recent games with high graphics.

If you save your game every one or two ingame day, normaly, everything gonna be allright ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brucewills

AnAngryTurtle

May 28, 2018
Isla Paradiso is my fav sims 3 world. The trick to making it run smoothly is evicting all houseboat families and moving them to land houses. They are really bad for routing and will constantly have stuck sims that bog your game down. There are also a couple of land based families that cause lag, Medina's and Los Amigos that you should either move or delete. [Edit]: If you happen to use story mode (I don't) you may want to delete the houseboats entirely to keep new sims from moving into them.

Last edited:

thisdontmater1

Jul 20, 2017
I think I might be missing something for the sleep animations. They just laydown naked next to each other but nothing happens.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I think I might be missing something for the sleep animations. They just laydown naked next to each other but nothing happens.
the sleeping vaginal interaction seems to be broken however the to horny to sleep one should still work.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Bruce!

DebugEnabler
Decensor
GoHere
HomeOpener
MasterController
MasterControllerCheats
Mover
OnceRead
Overwatch
PortraitPanel
Register
RelationshipPanel
Relativity
Traveler
WrittenWord

Cheers!
Hi i took your advice by installing all the nraas mod, see for the story progression, im thinking putting the carreer plug in as well? just to make the town more lively? is it recommendable or it would slow down the game further

Feb 24, 2019
Hi i took your advice by installing all the nraas mod, see for the story progression, im thinking putting the carreer plug in as well? just to make the town more lively? is it recommendable or it would slow down the game further
Hey mate!

Honestly, I don't use NRAAS Career, I can't say if it's cool or not to play with. I have read comments about possible conflict with prostitution in KW (comments from 2017-18), I don't know if it still bugy with new build.
If you really want custom career, run some tests and made a backup of your regular save, or try in a new game has test lab.
My active don't walk the street, at a certain point in a game almost everybody shags with everybody, so no need to pay :LOL:

Ho! By the way, if you want more difficulty (especialy if you don't want your game became an giant open sky orgy), don't hesitate to up exhibition difficulty. I put the value at 5, even with 10 in the skill, my active don't want to woohoo in public, except if they are surounded by friends AND it's made the Exhibition trait more valuable.