Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I haven't use the blackmailing feature. I wonder what happen when you blackmail other sims?

Can the main household get blackmailed too?

It's very interesting if paparazzi able to blackmailing sims. He will ask for a lot of woohoo.
No, your own sims cannot be blackmailed unless you tell another sim to do it. Would be nice if it became an autonomous action but as it is now, it's just an easy way to woohoo someone without a relationship/arousal requirement.

What I find funny is that most of the time when other sims woohoo in public it's usually always in a place they would get seen by everyone anyway....like right outside the hospital door for example. You take a picture and they're all "Ohhhh noooo...you totally got me *teehee* guess I gotta do whatever you say now ;^)".

It's a cool feature but I hope it's expanded upon in the future.

Reactions: LUV31

chloboww

Jul 17, 2018
Here is all you need. Don't rush and be thorough. It's gonna take some time to set all of this up. Maybe more than an hour for a beginner. If you try to run through it you might mess something up.

Alternatively, if you don't wanna do it yourself, here's a bit of help. This is a link for the files I use. Just extract them via WinRar and place them in your Mod/Packages folder. It contains all of the files you need (The latest Kinky World mod, body mods and the mosaic (censor) remover mod).

You're amazing. Thank you!

Reactions: HimikoKaiji

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Hope oniki does more with raping when a sim sleeps. I liked it better when the rapist could wake them up to rape, now they just crawl in bed and get rejected. The rejection of raping a sleeping sim needs to be removed. Then if they aren't rejected the sleeping sim is happy and thought it was great.

Plissken58

Jun 11, 2017
iofile always causes me an InvalidSession page and can't download anything. Is it possible for anyone to upload it on MEGA?

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Hope oniki does more with raping when a sim sleeps. I liked it better when the rapist could wake them up to rape, now they just crawl in bed and get rejected. The rejection of raping a sleeping sim needs to be removed. Then if they aren't rejected the sleeping sim is happy and thought it was great.
I would like to see a system where there's a woohoo option and a rape one separate. woohoo one wakes up the sim and asks while the rape one does it while they are still asleep and give a moodlet like the one for when a sim masturbates on a sleeping one. Also having traits like heavy sleeper and having arousal play a part on whether or not a sim wakes up would be interesting. I would also like to see the dogs raping sleeping sims on the couch returned or at least the one for the bed continued since it is just licking and then it stops.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
This is Kinky World Version: 377 Build for what Sims 3 version does it work for? I have 1.67.2 and it doesn't seem to be working.
3 doesn't get patches anymore so kinky world has worked with 1.67 and 1.69 for a long time. What exactly is the problem? Also, 377 isn't the latest, get 386 from .

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry guys, but could someone please tell me how to use whip in order to appear correctly in game??
I have downloaded the whip accessory, as a ring I think, which it is in CAS, but I don't want my sim walking around with a whip in hand. Is there any way to have it like the didlo accessory?? online search didn't help..
I really feel stupid because I can't make it work, so any help will be amazing...
thanks guys.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Somewhere I saw there was an option to ask a sim to pose nude. I can't find it. Is that for photographs or painting? Thank you.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
I would like to see a system where there's a woohoo option and a rape one separate. woohoo one wakes up the sim and asks while the rape one does it while they are still asleep and give a moodlet like the one for when a sim masturbates on a sleeping one. Also having traits like heavy sleeper and having arousal play a part on whether or not a sim wakes up would be interesting. I would also like to see the dogs raping sleeping sims on the couch returned or at least the one for the bed continued since it is just licking and then it stops.
Was thinking a stalker in the game would be nice. One who gets obsessed with a sim and possibly rapes. However, I don't see anything new or changes to current while she's working with the brothel. I have no interest in that bc it doesn't use very many residents instead a bunch of NPCs and I prefer just my town not ones I never see and have no lives.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Was thinking a stalker in the game would be nice. One who gets obsessed with a sim and possibly rapes. However, I don't see anything new or changes to current while she's working with the brothel. I have no interest in that bc it doesn't use very many residents instead a bunch of NPCs and I prefer just my town not ones I never see and have no lives.
Yeah i prefer the town rather than the Kinky NPCs. The brothel in general isn't a bad idea its just really buggy and isn't that fun. Too time consuming as well since the game can lag really badly with this mod. Kinda wish she would prioritize trying to reduce lag before adding, changing and removing stuff.

Sep 29, 2017
3 doesn't get patches anymore so kinky world has worked with 1.67 and 1.69 for a long time. What exactly is the problem? Also, 377 isn't the latest, get 386 from .
I have Sims 3 on steam but found out its hardly has any mods so i downloaded and tried to install mods. But none are working. I read that the placement (ie. Documents) matter, but the game won't work in Documents I've just tried 386 Kinky World build plus all of the Animations from but it still doesn't work. Game placement is "This PC > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Mr DJ > The Sims 3 Complete Collection" And the "Mods" folder is placed there, i've deleted all 8 of the "Cashes" folders in each folder that had one. I have Resource.cfg (1KB) file, and all Kinkyv World out of the folder in "Packages" folder. And Window 10. [Sorry if i'm providing bad info, but i know nothing about files and such, just got into modding, so any and all help is welcome, and Thank You!]

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I have Sims 3 on steam but found out its hardly has any mods so i downloaded and tried to install mods. But none are working. I read that the placement (ie. Documents) matter, but the game won't work in Documents I've just tried 386 Kinky World build plus all of the Animations from but it still doesn't work. Game placement is "This PC > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Mr DJ > The Sims 3 Complete Collection" And the "Mods" folder is placed there, i've deleted all 8 of the "Cashes" folders in each folder that had one. I have Resource.cfg (1KB) file, and all Kinkyv World out of the folder in "Packages" folder. And Window 10. [Sorry if i'm providing bad info, but i know nothing about files and such, just got into modding, so any and all help is welcome, and Thank You!]
Your mod folder goes in your sims 3 folder in my documents while the location of the game itself stays where you have it now.
This explains it better than I could, check it out:
You can add any sims 3 game/expansion you buy on steam to origin as well but far as I know most mods work with both origin and steam versions.

Sep 29, 2017
Your mod folder goes in your sims 3 folder in my documents while the location of the game itself stays where you have it now.
This explains it better than I could, check it out:
You can add any sims 3 game/expansion you buy on steam to origin as well but far as I know most mods work with both origin and steam versions.
Thank You! that seems to have done the trick, and those Mods do seem to work for steam. But i think is missing animations or i failed to download all of them, or they are conflicting. I can't woohoo anyone. And is there a list of what the setting do in the Kinky Settings? Again Thank You!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Thank You! that seems to have done the trick, and those Mods do seem to work for steam. But i think is missing animations or i failed to download all of them, or they are conflicting. I can't woohoo anyone. And is there a list of what the setting do in the Kinky Settings? Again Thank You!
You're almost there, check out
You have to register whichever animation packs you have within the kinky world settings menu, I don't think that page lists all the codes but you can usually find them over at loverslab in their respective threads within the sims 3 forum. I see k69's animations are missing on the wiki, the code is KW_K69_Animations
A few packs should have automatically been recognized and installed/ready.

Go to to find some information on the menus, there are more links to further menus at the bottom of the page.

Once you get all that settled go into the "Miscellaneous" tab at the bottom of the kinky world menu and click "Debug interactions" to enable it. Back out of the menu and click on your sim > kinky world > debug > always accept to turn on a cheat on that makes all sims accept woohoo propositions. Finally, click anywhere on the ground or an object on a lot that you and another sim are on > kinky > woohoo > woohoo with... > select sim you wish to ask to woohoo. If all is well and in place you should see two sims shagging.

You may want to go back and disable debug interactions but I find them to be handy, you can find out what a sims arousal is and all kinds of other detailed info about them like their chance to accept various woohoo propositions from your current sim amongst other things.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
This is weird.

Sims doesn't always wear towel after shower or bathing. I wonder if this is normal?

I wonder what is the usefulness of the wearing towel after shower? I mean the kinky gameplay into it?
They always wear it in my game and the only use of it i've seen so far is that they sometimes "lose" it and are being naked until they get dressed again.

BTW, what is the dildo used in the game?

There's a purple dildo included in the game. But it just an accessory with no fuction.

Some interaction get gray out because no dildo can be found. I wonder if this just mine, or you guys too have the same problem?

Installed TS3 on different computer, and it's the same.
You need to buy it and place it into a Sim's Inventory in order to use it. (And you also need animations for it)

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Its been over 3 weeks since the last build and that only had hotfixes.. isnt it supposed to be weekly?