Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

saboteurnoir

Sep 28, 2017
Français non mais google traduction oui
Salut à toi. J'aime pas trop google trad, car souvent les gens me disent qu'ils ne comprennent pas le sens de la phrase.

Voici les questions : Mon sims est sans arrêt réinitialisé, ce qui rend le jeu quasiment injouable. J'aimerais savoir s'il existe un réglage pour y remédier. ( idem pour les autres sims )
Ensuite, combien il y a de packs d'animations ? (personnellement:11. lady666, galgat ,mike24 ,masteranimations, arma72, maryjane)
Quel mod utiliser pour avoir des sims shemale ?
Et enfin, quel mod pour les sexes détaillés ?
C'est tout pour le moment. Merci d'avance

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Salut à toi. J'aime pas trop google trad, car souvent les gens me disent qu'ils ne comprennent pas le sens de la phrase.

Voici les questions : Mon sims est sans arrêt réinitialisé, ce qui rend le jeu quasiment injouable. J'aimerais savoir s'il existe un réglage pour y remédier. ( idem pour les autres sims )
Ensuite, combien il y a de packs d'animations ? (personnellement:11. lady666, galgat ,mike24 ,masteranimations, arma72, maryjane)
Quel mod utiliser pour avoir des sims shemale ?
Et enfin, quel mod pour les sexes détaillés ?
C'est tout pour le moment. Merci d'avance
Le premier réglage de sur-surveillance nrass doit être corrigé.

tous les packs d'animations et parties de corps shemale sont chez loverslab

et les types de bovy sont-ils aussi masculins et féminins

J'espère que cela t'aides

saboteurnoir

Sep 28, 2017
Le premier réglage de sur-surveillance nrass doit être corrigé.

tous les packs d'animations et parties de corps shemale sont chez loverslab

et les types de bovy sont-ils aussi masculins et féminins

J'espère que cela t'aides
( Le premier réglage de sur-surveillance nrass doit être corrigé ) Pourrais tu être plus précis s'il te plais et en anglais step ?

saboteurnoir

Sep 28, 2017
Dalon44 parle du mod Overwatch de Nraas.
Si tu as ce mod tu dois désactiver l’option « Stuck Check Auto-Reset » (ou « Vérification bloquage Auto-reset »)

Hope it will help you
Ok d'accord. J'avais bien compris pour l'overwatch, il me manquais juste ca.
Un grand merci à vous deux.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Announce 402:

Nothing much new in this build. Almost all my time is dedicated to KT so that I can release a demo before the end of this summer.

+Added: Now, homeless Sims can be registered as whore or callgirl (disabled by default).
+Fixed: "Ask About Partner" is now a friendly interaction.
+Fixed: "Invite to be Roommate" can now be used on teen Sims.
+Fixed: Being impregnated by a Son of the Kraken always result in a "Human" pregnancy (the offspring will be human).
+Fixed: Several texts have been added or corrected.
+Fixed: Fertile map tags are now correctly removed even if sims aren't part of the active household anymore.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Announce 402:

Nothing much new in this build. Almost all my time is dedicated to KT so that I can release a demo before the end of this summer.

+Added: Now, homeless Sims can be registered as whore or callgirl (disabled by default).
+Fixed: "Ask About Partner" is now a friendly interaction.
+Fixed: "Invite to be Roommate" can now be used on teen Sims.
+Fixed: Being impregnated by a Son of the Kraken always result in a "Human" pregnancy (the offspring will be human).
+Fixed: Several texts have been added or corrected.
+Fixed: Fertile map tags are now correctly removed even if sims aren't part of the active household anymore.

AnAngryTurtle

May 28, 2018
Oniki reeled in donators with KW and then started working on a whole different project. KW is getting the short end of the stick as far as development goes.

Xenodochial

Jun 14, 2019
Hey, does anyone know what Gender Restrictions and Age Restrictions actually fully do. Like can anyone one tell me if this issue falls under it being enabled as I always have it.

The issue: I was using a female young adult/female teen. Basically, whenever my sim was asked to WooHoo, I’d punch in yes... Then all’d be fine until the same animations played whenever I was asked again? Like enough times for me to notice. Where it’s strange is I have Gender/Age Restrictions enabled and Strapon animations are there for me (ones that’d require one) but never play when asked autonomously to WooHoo. Just the same ‘Lesbian’ Vaginals.. Scissoring, Tribbing etc. Nothing else, yet I switched to the sim who asked, out of curiosity, to see what positions were available to them through the “Change Position” prompt and yeah, the Strapon onse were there. Does having those Restrictions enabled like stop them from playing?

Sorry for for the long message.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what Gender Restrictions and Age Restrictions actually fully do. Like can anyone one tell me if this issue falls under it being enabled as I always have it.

age = teens & adult/elders in game options,

gender = lesbian/gay animations in a straight ppls sex and vis versa.

Xenodochial

Jun 14, 2019
age = teens & adult/elders in game options,

gender = lesbian/gay animations in a straight ppls sex and vis versa.
So with it enabled, it would explain why female/female won’t use Strapon animations as they’re male/female? Although I still find it odd, as I swear they could?.

It's only when asked by another sim, I think it’s messed up for user-directed also

I’ll re-phrase the issue:
I’m on an old build, 394. And was wondering if this was an issue that has been fixed in a later build. Basically, I’m unable to do any Vaginal animations that would require a Strapon for female/female. Literally they can only do Mike24’s Lesbian stuff like the Tribbing... That’s it. I assumed it may be down to Gender Restrictions, yet I have them enabled, but they still show up when I go to change position? So they are there, they are just never selected randomly. If I click on one Strapon based animation, it won’t change... but if I click on another Tribbing one, it will. I’m confused as to what’s blocking the other Strapon ones...

I have even looked at the XML’s to see if those animations allow female participants, and they do.

Could anyone test this for me on your game and build? I’d appreciate the aid.

Edit: Ignore this, it’s an issue with the latest build also. I’ve let Oniki know through Discord.

Last edited:

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
not surprising Oniki is screwing over KW Patreon members, she did the same thing to LL when she opened her patreon. never gave support there, made people wait 6 months for a public update. its all about the money. Everytime i ended up going to the LL page i would up going on a rant cause if i remember right LL says you can have a patreon but must deliver free updates within a 2 week period and she never did, and LL just let her get away with it cause her mod was popular. lol thats how i ended up finding F95zone now that i think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
wow.. so just enabled kinky world to my new game, and was going thru the settings and saw an STD called zombie plague and wanted to find out what that is, so i been trying to search thru the kinky world wiki. while i'm there i been reading all the added features since i been gone, holy cow... there are so many that i cant even figure out what version i had when i stopped playing the sims 3, there is so much i missed lol. i been playing sims 4 and wicked whims for so long i forgot how good kinky world is, i cant even imagine how much better it is now, and im already remembering how much better it was when i quit playing. i dont know how im gonna even learn half of it lol. but after only 1 day im already seeing what a huge difference sims 3 was vs sims 4. though i still havent figured out what the zombie plague std is is lol. she might be all about money but definitely knows how to make a mod. thumbs up for that.

Reactions: ZombieAnGeL