Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
I can't really get any paid Patreon stuff since I don't have any money but I can share what I make :D

If you want kids heels I made a few (more to come) and I share them (here and here )

I make a lot of stuff really and it's always free (always will be too).

It's not as good "quality" as the others who sell their things but I'm learning :/

I guess it's better than nothing, I felt bad because I take from here and never give back... Anywho, hope you find something you like.
Thanks for sharing!!! I'm always looking for child heels to go with their formal wears! These are great!!

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
My apologies for the people who been waiting on gramsims content. I do have the money I just haven't managed to put it on my card yet. I already spoke to my mom and she will do it tomorrow. I will at least try to upload all the newer grams cc first. I have some of grams cc but it mostly stuff some of you already have or that was already available on yiff before it got taken down.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I wonder how you guys keep all this stuff sorted. I struggle with about a 10th of the CCs you have, actaully probably less than that.

Thanks for all the wonderfull stuff though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes