Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
hey guys! does anyone know what's wrong with the s4 studio? each item I modify in there becomes corrupt and crashes my game..
Depends on what you are trying to modify... They did an update in which some items got corrupted, but still they are suggesting to save your modify items as (save as) with another name, since some are still getting corrupted.

Drbaconphd

Sep 9, 2020
wait tapermonkey can do that? cool, uh. how does one use it for the gallery? XD i have the G4TW version of the game and just thought i'd never ever be able to use the gallery at all.
sorry for the late reply, well you just download the tapermonkey extention, and you need an EA account as well to access the gallery, i used the EA account i had when i played battlefield, anyway you need to sign up to the gallery and then from there you just search for the stuff you're looking for, once you find it just press the download button (simple as that) tapermonkey handles the request and instead sending the stuff to the game (like it does if you bought it) it downloads it in compressed format so you can use the trayfiles as you like

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Guys. Grey Nana has been updated but most of animations are missing from changelog. is it me or aynone else has this problem?

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
OMG!! Since when do we private share through messaging? That's not how it works here. How 'bout I keep my animations to myself too? No more updates to the Mega. Learn how to share or start your own thread. This thread was started to share WW, MCCC and their associated animations. (First page) Now everyone is sharing all this other CC because DWP is gone. This is not DWP so, LEARN TO SHARE!
He cannot share links yet because he is new! before pulling the ear read everything!

Shellie-Lee

Sep 16, 2018
OMG!! Since when do we private share through messaging? That's not how it works here. How 'bout I keep my animations to myself too? No more updates to the Mega. Learn how to share or start your own thread. This thread was started to share WW, MCCC and their associated animations. (First page) Now everyone is sharing all this other CC because DWP is gone. This is not DWP so, LEARN TO SHARE!
Yeah... well I cant share yet unfortnantly... i think this might be post 3 to me though

Charles Vane

Jul 10, 2019
He cannot share links yet because he is new! before pulling the ear read everything!
Yeah... well I cant share yet unfortnantly... i think this might be post 3 to me though
Please don't make excuses for not sharing to everyone because everyone is here to help you. If you don't know how to do something, then ask. If you need help sharing, ASK. For every person that asked you to share privately, there were yet others who didn't ask but still wanted what you were sharing. Hyumekko As for reading everything. That's a bit hard to do when the thread is blown up for pages with requests to "private share" what should be shared freely to all.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I want these too. Would it be ok if someone else publicly posted them for you until you can share links? That way you wouldn't have to pm everyone? :HideThePain:
Some of the files they want is from Chinese community SGLY. Tori earns 5$ per 1 hair style so she would not get out from that platform. When Tori sell things, the SGLY earns money too. (Partnership)
They make everyone sign up and let them download after writing 'thank you' message every single file. If we don't write down something, the download link itself never shows up.
When we sign up, they require phone number binding to ID via QQ or Wechat.
Now what we should do? Look at these hurdles.
1. Sign up / 2. Wechat or QQ sign up / 3. Phone number / 4. Baidu signup. / 5. Thank you message for every single file. / 6. Write down foreigner form to buy something. We have to write down which country we are from. (And have to wait until moderator says ok)
So they know who downloaded when, which files and ip address. But it's kind of old tradition. They are sharing thousands of files that way for many years. So you'd better tell them learn to share.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyumekko

Shellie-Lee

Sep 16, 2018
Please don't make excuses for not sharing to everyone because everyone is here to help you. If you don't know how to do something, then ask. If you need help sharing, ASK. For every person that asked you to share privately, there were yet others who didn't ask but still wanted what you were sharing. Hyumekko As for reading everything. That's a bit hard to do when the thread is blown up for pages with requests to "private share" what should be shared freely to all.
:HideThePain: I had now shared it because I've now made enough posts, its legit the forums rules not an excuse lol

Charles Vane

Jul 10, 2019
Hey Guys. Grey Nana has been updated but most of animations are missing from changelog. is it me or aynone else has this problem?
Animations won't show up if props they need aren't in your mod folder. A few pages back hackertroll880 was kind enough to share GrayNaya also with all the props you and everyone else will need. It'll be added to Mega later. You'll find the props here:

I meant to upload these a while back.
GREYNAYA LATEST PATREON ANIMATIONS (12/5/20)

Feb 27, 2020
I think if anything someone should make a new post in here like spanky was doing with all the links to everything that gets shared. Old one had layed out by creator with a link to a page that had everything they made on yiff. It's a bunch of work but with some careful orginization (possibly link to another webpage that only indexes links nothing hosted) could be set up to be less work, if anyone is willing that is. Be better if everyone could add to it of course... That might require it to be hosted on another forum or webpage, all brainstorm here you fuckers figure it out lol. That might cut down on the hunt a bit. Spanky was going to do that but the aliens won't release dat fish eyed foo outta their midget lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes