Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giannax12

Jan 24, 2021
So I downloaded the Devious Desires mod from here yesterday, BUT - I can't find the DD settings in the game to allow "Assault" or to change "Assault" settings. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something? I've used these mods for years so I just don't understand why all of a sudden I can't find the DD settings.

Loki301

Jun 30, 2020
So I downloaded the Devious Desires mod from here yesterday, BUT - I can't find the DD settings in the game to allow "Assault" or to change "Assault" settings. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something? I've used these mods for years so I just don't understand why all of a sudden I can't find the DD settings.
If you go to this link here on f95 zone, it tells you everything to do with DD.

Reactions: giannax12
Oct 26, 2018
grieralexander : only Yuna and San hairs (anto hairs 291 and 310) in your zip ... not 11 new hairs but thx anyway :love:
Sorry, I do not use Anto hairs, myself anymore. I get these donated by a friend, so I am out of the loop as to what is what, but I'll keep on posting whatever I get. Edit: I went and checked and apparently I uploaded the wrong file, so I need to reupload, since the person had sent me all hairs, sorry!:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes