• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm, in my case i've only gotten some scene on window for Lifeline animation, most of the scene for lifeline such as bed, sofa etc seems not be showing during the animation sequence selection. It could be my WickedWhims, dunno. However, what interested me is that the visual effect does that comes with the WickedWhims in the latest build or it's a built-in visual effects that comes on any specific mods i'm downloading. Or just a mod solely for visual effects i need to download separately that i'm not aware of?
Wicked whims supports fluid effects but it's up to the animators to include them.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hiroki said yesterday, "I'm still polishing my mod, and a new Patron update will be released tonight (hopefully) for the perfect mix with the new wickedwhims Patreon update"
Will we need to download an updated texture too? You know the required Luumia and others there were three options on LL to pick from. I went with Luumia.
____
Wicked whims supports fluid effects but it's up to the animators to include them.
Shockingly Mike24 actually added some which is not like his lazy usual self. Then again he's 'been changing' it up after complaints and supposedly coming onto these forums. I expect Ool to be one to use it. He at least works hard and does better with climax than most animators.

texsss

Oct 5, 2018
Will we need to download an updated texture too? You know the required Luumia and others there were three options on LL to pick from. I went with Luumia.
Yes, you will need to download after the update. Also thought to install Luumia, but could not change BB. Sorry for my English.:)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Damn Turbo sucks at body mods. The new default is crap. The dicks are discolored, low polygon tits, smear/smug blurry textures, and the new WW has many issues with the menus missing or showing more options than before but they're all blank. Also not seeing anything about 'more detail and more complex animations and stuff' he talks about. Still the same old same old just shittier. Reverting for good. Refuse to update till the new Python update releases in November where we will have to update because all script mods will break.

Oct 13, 2018
Hey all, first post and of course it's going to be a question and nothing useful :coldsweat: In the last couple updates of Nisa's Wicked Perversions, in the change log he/she keeps mentioning something about 'Caged Birds' and basically I'm trying to find out more. Is that a new occult they added? A trait, a slave type (like the dollies). Like, am I missing something? Because there's nothing about birds in my game, and I have the latest version of the mod, the one that was released yesterday after Turbo went ham on WW's scripting.

dtm233

Apr 4, 2018
Do we still need to keep the pack ww_cas_parts.json with the new WickedWhims update? Or do we need to delete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes