Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
(in case you dont want to scroll back a few... i asked if someone know a mod or script to make sims to avoid sitting on a couch where a sex scene is already in progress)
I have that problem too ^^
I thought it was just a problem of WW settings, but i already checked "Sex privacy", and i tried both with "react to sex" and this option unchecked to see if it'd change anything but it doesn't work.

I think this might be because of the autonomy of TS4 in general that might "override" the WW autonomy/settings for that kind of things. (If there is only one TV in the household and two sims are fucking on the sofa in front of it, if another one want to watch the TV because of the autonomy of the game, he won't care if he sits on the face of the girl being nailed)

Span23

May 13, 2018
With the last WW, you shouldn't have this problem anymore, as per Turbo notes:

Sex General
  • Added reservation of objects used for sex
    • Added 'Sex Location Reservation' setting
Have you ever been "busy" in shower and someone else entered as if you don't exist? Happens all the time! Anyway, objects used for sex will now be reserved, which means that Sims outside sex won't be able to use them. This can be disabled with the "Sex Location Reservation" setting, if you need to do it for some reason.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh... i got a bug that completly crash my sim (not the game, but the char himself)

asked a sim for sex > start moved to the place/item > receive a call at the same time, in fact, just a seconde BEFORE they started to move (a simple call with only the head of the calling sim and green/red button)
soo... i though that call was a simple shit so i press green button , it say "that sims want to chat blablabla..." i press "no".
then the sims moved to the sex location and... nothing happened.
they stay idle in front of the stuff/item/place i choose for sex and didnt do anything.
they were litteraly stuck, didnt moved or doing anything for 10 minutes (real time) and i couldnt control the sim anymore , cant do action, not even on himself or anything.

definitly broked the sim , but not only mine, but also the pnj sim i had sex with. they both get litteraly stuck forever.

dont know if this have been reported already or if they are a solutionfor this. for now, i still can play with them but only if i stop/restart the game.

i got a similar bug before, but i could tell the sim to travel to another place via the phone and that fixed it. seems like this time, i didnt work at all.

ps : i got no error message/pop up when that happened.

Norbert

May 16, 2017
Is something wrong with main Wicked Whims mod? They are broken? Game can't find this mod. It's in correct file because other mods are working without problem. Someone have any idaes?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Is something wrong with main Wicked Whims mod? They are broken? Game can't find this mod. It's in correct file because other mods are working without problem. Someone have any idaes?
Provide a screenshot of your mod folder please.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks
mmh... i got a bug that completly crash my sim (not the game, but the char himself)

asked a sim for sex > start moved to the place/item > receive a call at the same time, in fact, just a seconde BEFORE they started to move (a simple call with only the head of the calling sim and green/red button)
soo... i though that call was a simple shit so i press green button , it say "that sims want to chat blablabla..." i press "no".
they stay idle in front of the stuff/item/place i choose for sex and didnt do anything.
they were litteraly stuck, didnt moved or doing anything for 10 minutes (real time) and i couldnt control the sim anymore , cant do action, not even on himself or anything.

definitly broked the sim , but not only mine, but also the pnj sim i had sex with. they both get litteraly stuck forever.

dont know if this have been reported already or if they are a solutionfor this. for now, i still can play with them but only if i stop/restart the game.

i got a similar bug before, but i could tell the sim to travel to another place via the phone and that fixed it. seems like this time, i didnt work at all.

With no LE or error hard to say I would do this With Cheats on: Shift Click on the sim then click "Reset Object (Debug) You can do this on the spot then retry the action. If the problem persists then I would look into it futher...

VILOCY

Oct 11, 2018
Remove from your mod folder:

- Salarmoj GOS
- Salarmoj Animation
- Salarmoj PAnimation

Keep only WW_Salarmoj_Evil fire stone of death whatever the name of that package is.
this is my list i havent Salarmoj GOS and alarmoj PAnimation and WW_Salarmoj_Evil

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Anyone can share this please.

Thanks you. =)

carano

Nov 16, 2018

Iv'e never encountered something like this but every time my sims gets stuck i use reset sim in mccc cheat interaction or if problem is recurring i clean extra folders in save folder and if that didn't help then i clean the save file from mods by removing all the mods and then loading the save game and again installing the mods
finding the source of the problem is really hard but it could get fixed one way or another

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
There are some sequences which are specific to Salarmoj objects. So I suggest to keep them.
I would but I really, really, really wont use those objects at all so they would just be there occupying space on my game and slowing it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes