Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
if you're downloading prolly wait for the guys here:

if you just want the pack by itself tho.
I've wondered if that site was trustworthy or not. Been tempted to try it, but didn't want to download something I didn't want.

D

Deleted member 970849

thanks prolly gonna wait for update only tho this pack not really my speed.

Reactions: Viper01

nyalest

May 21, 2017
So supposedly the new pack introduces some new mechanics in regards of storytelling so I'm wondering if that's gonna bring some new things to the modding community. Would be cool if it helps out bring story drive mods.

Reactions: maldo
D

Deleted member 970849

Mega.Nz that for me if u dont mind.. I don't feel like waiting 18-24 hours because they want the torrents to get attention..
Lol just alerting dont have it yet, prolly get it tomorrow when more seeds.

moonbats

Nov 16, 2018
I've wondered if that site was trustworthy or not. Been tempted to try it, but didn't want to download something I didn't want.
It's the best place to set up Sims from imo....they literally do the work for you...never had an issue with their releases ever and updating the game is effortless once you start using their method.

Reactions: MiSFiT203

Satins

Oct 10, 2018
So....I wonder what mods will be broken with the new Strangerville pac? Does anybody know if the newest MCCC and WW mod will be compatible?

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017

Update only on G4TW 6 gigs
Can someone explain to me about ZLOrigin?

It said you can download Gallery directly from inside the game.

Could someone reuploaded TS4_Game_folder_1-50-67-1020.7z to the better site like Mediafire or MEGA. I can't download it smoothly.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Can someone explain to me about ZLOrigin?

It said you can download Gallery directly from inside the game.

Could someone reuploaded TS4_Game_folder_1-50-67-1020.7z to the better site like Mediafire or MEGA. I can't download it smoothly.
ZLOrigin is a Russian site that mimics Origin to some extent. you can install Sims 4 from there, and as long as you log into ZLOrigin, you can play without a crack. It is mainly used to get the game, then simply apply the crack later. It's what I used. As far as using the gallery from there, no... You can't.

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Q!
If someone releases new animations do they just get added to the existing package file or do they come in a new package file? Do I need to repleace my old package file from them or do I need to have both - the old and new one?

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
Q!
If someone releases new animations do they just get added to the existing package file or do they come in a new package file? Do I need to repleace my old package file from them or do I need to have both - the old and new one?
Need to replace. Animators usually name their files the same way, so files with the same name need to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes