Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all. ive got stupid dumb or what you called question... in above is update for WW. i understand everything but... what means WP "Requires updating WP when available." ? it means Wicked Perversion ?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hi all. ive got stupid dumb or what you called question... in above is update for WW. i understand everything but... what means WP "Requires updating WP when available." ? it means Wicked Perversion ?
You would be correct. Nisa's Wicked Perversions mod almost always breaks when WW is updated.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Sstormyy update - March releases (7th, 9th, 13th and 22nd, other releases are public ones)

First of all, my apologies for the delays, i had no network for three weeks because of stupid network supplier (i don't know if that's the correct translation).

Links to downloads are under each previews, mega and SFS for each one.

Mega link to the folder with all the patreon files of Sstormyy (Search for 25/03 files for the new ones) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Wow that Titan rig looks amazing, for the people who are not in the know check this.

Thread of more updates

All thanks to this guy

@SIMS4.REDFACTION
That stuff looks amazing indeed, did he also hint at some new (more intuitive) ways to create animations?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I think by the time redfaction finally releases his project the sims 5 will come out
Then we won't need Sims 5.... If Sims 4 is any indication, it's far and away much dumber than Sims 3. Sims 3 is, and continues to be the best of the sims series. I doubt EA is going to go all out on Sims 5. Chances are it will be more dumbed down than Sims 4.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Lol don't be ridiculous.. the new sims will always be "bigger", it's EA. A new sims will always be needed but this Titan shit will just get transfered to 5 with the help of a yeam.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Lol don't be ridiculous.. the new sims will always be "bigger", it's EA. A new sims will always be needed but this Titan shit will just get transfered to 5 with the help of a yeam.
Not at all ridiculous... EA went all out on Sims 3.. They couldn't milk it long enough so the stripped it way down for Sims 4, which isn't even remotely close to the quality of Sims 3. Don't be at all surprised if they try to milk Sims 4 for another 2 to 5 years.. As long as people are willing to pay for their incompetence, EA will keep churning out garbage.

wolf78

Jul 18, 2018
I was gonna ask this question too. It might be Thisisthem natasha skin you can find here
Yes, it's Natasha skin... I tested it. if you want your sim to look exactly as in picture, don't use the overlay version... it's wonderful!!!!

Reactions: alexlll

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Sims 3 was too much, that's why the take the simple route. One more DLC and you we're never going to get out the loading screen. We can pull that type of game now.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I have really high expectations for Redfaction's mod. I mean, every parts of the body will be animated ! I couldn't imagine something like this to be on TS4 someday, i just hope it won't be too long before having a first release :)

Animated breasts were already a huge improvement for WW, but with butts and hairs physics, vanilla interaction and stuff like that, i'm sure this mod will be a must have as much as MCCC or WW.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone mirror the latest E404P release on sfs or mega? LL being a PITA. Again.

That being said, I would humbly beg for some samaritan to share 's sims

Reactions: hmorphone
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes