Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Just loaded up WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a - 13 June 2019, that I downloaded from Turbo's Tumbler page, and can confirm there's no censorship. Keep in mind that the fix they posed on LL for the Patreon version does in fact work with the latest Patreon version.
Unfortunatly LL site doesn't work for me today, does it work for anyone else?
And can I ask what's the difference now between tumblr and patreon version of ww? I'm only using patreon version update from here, so I don't know what's missing in tumblr version

JohnCena1

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone got HerMajestyBuilds - 9 Blossomfarm Hill? I know it's on DWP but it literally takes 10 hours to download from there lol

Jun 19, 2017
Don't know if i understood, so...from now it's better to wait for LL version, at least we won't have censor? Does anyone know for sure if the last WW update on LL have censor or need the patch?
Censor is a new feature for "streamer" if you streaming in twitch or something like that and want a feature from wicked whims or for some reason they started sex somewhere, it will have a sensor.
Yes, useless for the most part of us

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Guys, I am so overwhelmed with updating this game from 1.50.67.1020 to the current patch because I have too many mods installed. It's been taking me weeks of googling and downloading but can somebody tell me when updating WW and NWW what I do to the files under Save and still keep the settings? I know with WW you're supposed to delete the mods folder and replace with new, but it goes way deeper than that. I do not know where these py files are that are causing last exceptions on the old version I have, I feel like if I keep installing new over old, and just deleting the localthumbscache, the game will never work again. I'm so scared to update since the patch after 1.50 has broken all mods.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
when updating WW and NWW what I do to the files under Save and still keep the settings?
To save the settings for WickedWhims, you go to the WW-->Settings from the pie menu, on the first menu is the option "Settings Import/Export". If you select this option, there will be a screen that allows you to export your settings. Select this, give the settings a name and a settings file will be generated. This is usually saved in the directory:
Code:
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsSettings
You can save off those files to someplace safe if you're worried that you'll lose those.

I do not know where these py files are that are causing last exceptions on the old version I have, I feel like if I keep installing new over old, and just deleting the localthumbscache, the game will never work again. I'm so scared to update since the patch after 1.50 has broken all mods.
With the upcoming release of a new TS4 pack and the obligatory update that will come with it; you're going to find that a lot of things are going to break soon. If you haven't given your Mods folder a good scrub down and reorganized things to make more sense, it's only going to make finding the offending files that much harder.

If I were you, I'd start with a basic setup that looks something like the following:
Code:
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Animations
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Build
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\CAS
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\New CC
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Utilities
... and then have a separate folder for each game play addon (like WickedWhims, Wicked Perversions, AEP, Basemental Drugs, MCCC, etc.) so that it'd look something like:
Code:
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\<gameplay_addon>\*.package
<path_to>\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\<gameplay_addon>\*.ts4script
Having the folder organized like this makes it easier to find what you're looking for and, if you ever need to do a 50/50 to find a broken mod, you can just remove a folder one at a time until you find the category of mods that are affecting your game.

A little bit of preparation will make things easier for you overall when patch days occur.

FURRIX

Jan 6, 2019
Hey, does someone have the old/pre-patreon stuff from Sims4Imagination ? The Adfly got suspended (probably from breaking its TOS).
Cheers :)

SwishCity

Aug 24, 2018
(June 14) Update

Alright! Finally able to share this with you all. A lot of you have most likely read up on all the posts along the way regarding how it works, but in case you haven't I will break it down to you in this super long tutorial'esque post. I urge you to read (at least the basics of it), and if you stumble upon any issues along the way, you can always get in touch with me on my Discord Server. It has been impossible for me to test absolutely everything when adding the new gangs, so if you come across anything that isn't working as it should, do let me know!

Getting Started

To create your own gang, you need to be at max level in either of the Dealing Skills from Basemental Drugs*. This will give you a new sub menu on your Sims phone titled "Gangs". Click the Gangs menu on your phone and select "Create Gang". You will now have 4 different gangs to choose from, the Simkuza (a yakuza style gang), the Cosa Simstra (a mafia style gang) or the two different street gangs, 15th Street Gangand Newcrest Thugs.
* if you don't have a Sim in your game with a level 10 Dealing Skill, use this cheat to give your Sim max level of Cocaine Dealing + the Cocaine Dealer trait. "bmg.enable_gangs".

What Now?
After you have created your gang, just follow the notifications in the top right corner for each level up. There are 10 skill levels, and all have new perks and rewards. The first few levels revolve around recruiting various members to your gang, which you can send to a variety of missions. You gain points for levelling up whenever your members come back from a mission successfully.

Customize your Gang Members
When clicking on your gang members and selecting the Gangs menu you will have an option to "Plan Outfit". Instead of making a separate gang outfit for your gang members I thought it would be better that you customize all their outfits, so there will be more variations in what they wear depending on the seasons and that. This feature gives you the option to give your gang the exact look you want.

Gang Members, Missions and Loyalty
To send your gang members on missions, click on your Gang Members, and go to the Gangs menu. From there you click "Missions" and select the mission you want to send them on. Your gang members will leave the premises and return in x amount of hours, depending on the scope of the mission. When they return you will get a notification that the gang member has returned from the mission.
Now you need to talk to them to get an update from the mission, which will in turn enable you to send them on a new one. If the mission was successful you will (in most scenarios) get some Simoleons and some points to level up further, the gang member will also gain some hidden loyalty points. Once the loyalty level is high enough a new mission will be unlocked for them, and once it is maxed out you can promote the gang member.
If the mission was a failure on the other hand you will not gain any points to level up, nor get any cash from the failed mission, and the gang member will loose loyalty points. You can then choose to discipline them by clicking on the gang member in question, go to the Gangs menu, and click "Loyalty". From that menu you have three options of disciplining your gang member. The more severe choice, the higher chance they will get their loyalty points back, but you will also suffer a bigger friendship loss with your gang member.
The higher up their hidden loyalty score is, the higher success rate they will have at missions. If your gang member for some reason constantly fails and you never discipline them, they may reach the lowest loyalty score. Then you can use one of your higher ranked members to liquidate them, and you will be able to hire a new gang member.
Apart from the regular missions that comes with the gang members you can also use them as drug runners. To send a gang member to push drugs for you, you need large quantities and high qualities of the drug in your inventory, click on the gang member and send them out to push drugs. They will return in a day or so with your cut.
This is the required amount you can send them out with:
  • Cocaine - 1x High Quality Brick
  • Amphetamine - 1x High Quality Package
  • MDMA - 1x large ziplock bag of each of the 5 pills
  • Cannabis - 1x ziplock bag of each of the 6 strains
NOTE: PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE NOTIFICATIONS IN GAME TO SEE IF A GANG MEMBER HAS RETURNED FROM A MISSION. IF YOU MISS THE NOTIFICATION AND THE GANG MEMBER LEAVES, HE OR SHE WON'T RETURN UNTIL YOU USE THE "INVITE TO HANG OUT AT LOT" INTERACTION FROM YOUR PHONE. THIS IS SOMETHING I AIM TO FIX WITH A SAFEGUARD FUNCTION IN A FUTURE UPDATE TO HAVE THEM RE-SUMMONED IF YOU MISS THEM THE FIRST TIME.

Right Hand Man and In Game Help

Once you reach the level where you are able to hire a Right Hand Man, you will be presented with a lot of extra occasional opportunities through that Sim. If the Right Hand Man is not on the lot they might call you up with opportunities, and if they are on the lot, they might walk over and present the opportunity.
To start an opportunity, click on your Right Hand Man, select the Gangs menu, then "Opportunities" and the opportunity of your choosing. The opportunities menu will not be present if the Right Hand Man hasn't presented you with an opportunity yet.
For general tutorials you can always talk to your Right Hand Man. Select the Gangs menu and "Information". From there you can read up on how most of the stuff with the mod works, have many corners are under your gangs protection and so on and so forth.

Your Headquarter
The reason Get to Work is a requirement for this mod is to enable you to purchase a headquarter once you reach a certain level of your Leader Skill.
As with everything else in this mod, pay attention to the notifications on how to do that, and you should be all good. You can purchase it through your Right Hand Man.
Your gang members will show up at your headquarters and hang around there, unless they are busy with a mission you have sent them out on.
The different gangs have different types of headquarters, namely:
  • Simkuza HQ - No front business, just Simkuza members
  • Cosa Simstra - Can be set up as a bar or Café, occasional guests will visit
  • The Street Gangs - Sims who are Cocaine Customers will occasionally visit to buy cocaine from your gang members
You can also launder money* straight from your headquarter if you have a computer on the lot.

* Gang related activities, even though the missions are going indirectly through your Sim may call upon the attention of the law, so make sure to bribe police through your Right Hand Man or launder money at your headquarter regularly.

Huge Shipments
I am going to try to avoid putting in too much spoilers here, but after the huge shipments are finished and you have the crates in your inventory. Click on your Right Hand Man and select "Unload Drugs" in the Gangs menu.
When the buyer comes over, you sell the crates to him by placing the crates on the floor in your HQ, click on the crates and select the "Sell" option.

Extras
There are a lot of nuances to what I have just touched in on, but I want you to explore this mod for yourselves, pay attention to the notifications at all times and you should be solid.
I do however need to mention a few extra things, starting with the Social sub menu under Gangs. This menu is present when you talk to your gang members. From here you can casually chat about gang related topics. You might even get some extra points towards levelling up your Leader Skill by doing this.
The last thing I need to mention is that there are quite a few extra CC items that comes with this mod. For the most part tattoos, there are a total of 26 new gang tattoos, for Street Gangs and the Yakuza style gang, there are also 3 new graffiti decals for the street gangs. So, be on the lookout for that as well.

Important Information
This mod conflicts with other mods installed that adds custom venues to your game, if you have zerbus Get To School/College mod, LittleMsSams more buyable venues, delete their Venue Lists. (The Venue List in this mod includes their venues as well, so you should be good to go).
This mod does NOT replace Basemental Drugs, but is an addon to Basemental Drugs. Do not delete Basemental Drugs prior to installing this mod.

dariohoracio

Jun 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "Seventy9, post: 2022874, miembro: 533925"]
Caprichos Malvados 4.3.5.144.3
[SPOILER = "Mega Link"] [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = "Notas del parche"]
  • Se arreglaron interacciones de atractivo durante el sexo.
  • Se corrigió que los Sims se atoraban al intentar unirse al sexo.
  • Mejora de la consistencia del modo Streamer
[/ SPOILER]
[/CITAR]

neney

Sep 8, 2018
Hello, guys. Anyone have last motherlode animations? With Window pose and MTable_Reverse_cowgirl.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes