Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
So does this mean Nisa needs an update?
Presumably. I'll test it and will let you know. I really wish NisaK could convince Turbo to implement some extensibility hooks in his code so she wouldn't have to copy and paste his code every single time he releases an update...

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Ok I just don't get it anymore. I never complain about that kind of thing since try to fix it myself, but now everytime I try to update to a new version of WW, the game works but nothing related to the mod does, and I just get flooded with orange warning messages of error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been using it for years now, and I never had any issue whatsoever. So I suppose I missed some important updates between my previous version and the recent ones. But to be honest I am fuckin lost between the game version, the mod version, the compatility and all those things. I don't even know which one to use and I don't have enough time to always keep an eye on everything. :cautious:
The previous version I used, and that worked perfectly, was the one from April 16.

Last edited:

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
Ok I just don't get it anymore. I never complain about that kind of thing since try to fix it myself, but now everytime I try to update to a new version of WW, the game works but nothing related to the mod does, and I just get flooded with orange warning messages of error

I've been using it for years now, and I never had any issue whatsoever. So I suppose I missed some important updates between my previous version and the recent ones. But to be honest I am fuckin lost between the game version, the mod version, the compatility and all those things. I don't even know which one to use and I don't have enough time to always keep an eye on everything. :cautious:
The previous version I used, and that worked perfectly, was the one from April 16.

The last exception file is as long as my leg, but if you are curious:

lastException.txt
check your mods i took out passion and romance along with explorer mod after having this issue and it fixed it.

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
I found a fix for the eyelashes bug: pick a face from the default mermaid face menu and everything will work properly. Then you copy the original sim to mermaid form.

D

Deleted member 970849

Game is here 8gigs

firestorm14

Jul 12, 2017
MCCC keeps throwing out last exceptions. Can anyone trawl through this mess to find something because I didn't.

Alsp what is plex_service.py, why does it constantly give out errors and how can I fix it? Many thanks.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
MCCC keeps throwing out last exceptions. Can anyone trawl through this mess to find something because I didn't.

Alsp what is plex_service.py, why does it constantly give out errors and how can I fix it? Many thanks.
According to , it's a base game issue that you can generally ignore. As for the posture/timeline stuff, your sim tried to interact with something that it couldn't get to. You'll need to move stuff around a bit, especially if you have the move objects cheat enabled.

firestorm14

Jul 12, 2017
According to , it's a base game issue that you can generally ignore. As for the posture/timeline stuff, your sim tried to interact with something that it couldn't get to. You'll need to move stuff around a bit, especially if you have the move objects cheat enabled.
Many thanks, I'll see what I can do. But the error kept popping up again and again, even though MCCC wasn't necessarily in use then. Is it something with any script mods I have or is it just an MCCC error as you mentioned?

Simratena

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone can help me? I installed newest WickedWhims I got WickedWhims Exceptions.

I get this everytime sim tries take clothes off to be naked

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Never change a running System. I never update until a few weeks after, so all the Mods had time to get updated. The CNWW Mods are always a hassle, they cause so much trouble and half of the modules aren't even officially supported anymore.

Reactions: Namco15 and MissK
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone! I think it's Kikkikitty or something? That is a patron of Serenity-CC? But I do not want to ask and am wrong. :LOL: I'm looking for from her? Anyone can help me out with this?

Last edited:

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
After installing Island Living im having the missing doors issue, does wickedwhims has something to do with it?
I know that basemental was having the same problem but it already got "fixed" and I run the game without it.
It would be a shame if I cant play WW until it gets updated :(
I had the same issue but when I removed Basemental it corrected the issue. I got a bunch of LastException errors also, but after I patched Wicked it worked out.

I HIGHLY recommend, in your mods folder, to gather all your SCRIPT mods in sub-folders (WickedWhims, Nisa's, Basemental, Turbo, MCCC, UI-Cheats, etc...) any mod or modpack that includes a .script. From my experience, and I could be wrong, those are usually the first types of mods to break the game. While in their own sub-folder, you can troubleshoot by removing your favorites, 2-3 at a time and relaunching until the game "Fixes" itself. Then start placing them back until you "break" it again. Eventually it'll narrow down to one or two that need to be updated.

I play sims in random spurts, so I know my mods aren't the most efficiently arranged, but even with the chaos that is my folder, I can still find and replace broken mods fairly quickly.

Reactions: MissK

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I keep getting this error anytime I click on my sim or another sim. I'm not even going to pretend I know what it's talking about lol.
Outdated Tunable Resource Error
Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.
Tunable Game Resource with name 'ksuihuh_photoStudio_TendPhotoStudio' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
Complete noob question here but, this will be the first time I've ever tried playing the Sims in any capacity.
The Torrent site seems to have several versions of the Sims and I have no idea which one I'm suppose to use.

PS
In case you are wondering why I've never played the Sims before it is because my dad thought that playing the Sims was akin to Playing God (I only wish I was joking). That was a long time ago and I almost forgot about the Sims till I saw this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: rai-chan
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes