Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Tip on using TSR Search for those that don't know -

Typically TSR tries to get you to subscribe in order for you to utilize the search feature with them. To get around that - example below. Copy link and change the last word to what you want to search (so in this example, you'll see "costume", if you want to look up swimsuits, replace "costume" with "swimsuit" but keep the /. That should help reduce some of the frustration in dealing with TSR.

Idk if you know how to use scripts but there's a TSR script that let's you become a premium member for free so you can by pass the ads.

Reactions: theaterlover124

Darksnider05

Aug 18, 2017
Um... did you check their website? I just checked and the link is working there.
Tried it and the linked seemed broken not sure why, will give it a shot again later. Would you mind posting the working link you found?

Got it to work fun firewall issues.

Last edited:

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
It doesn't happen to any sim I already have placed. It is only happening to every sim I now place. It even happens to NPC sims that i edit in CAS. But yeah, hopefully i can figure this out or maybe someone will come across this and have an answer. Thanks for all your help, never the less.
Hi; perhaps try this if you don't already have tray importer. It's one of my fave's for identifying problem CC and removing it. Hope this helps. MissCee

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Idk if you know how to use scripts but there's a TSR script that let's you become a premium member for free so you can by pass the ads.
I have my browser setup to disable all scripts and I manually set things up - so for me, I use a different setup than most but that may be useful for others.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I appreciate the sharing of these, however they stop the game from launching on my end... sims4.exe throws an exception, citing these specific mods.
I have it installed and it caused no issue so this mod it's self is not responsible, though it's interaction with another mod or the game it's self may be causing you the issue, do you have the latest version of the game and WW?

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I have it installed and it caused no issue so this mod it's self is not responsible, though it's interaction with another mod or the game it's self may be causing you the issue, do you have the latest version of the game and WW?
Yup, and no issue with the older versions of the Noir mods.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yup, and no issue with the older versions of the Noir mods.
Hmm how unusual, the obvious thing to do (i assume you have already) is to roll back that mod till you have more clarity on the issue, maybe someone else here has had the same issue. Also maybe contact Noir about the issue, although i think that can only be done through patreon. Ill look out for info also and let you know if i find anything.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I appreciate the sharing of these, however they stop the game from launching on my end... sims4.exe throws an exception, citing these specific mods.
I tried it, and I know what's causing it. Noir has some long-ass filenames on some files, which is causing Sims to Crash. I took a screenshot of the files in question:

funtari Problem Files.jpg

It happened to my version as well. I took the above files out, then it loaded. It has to do with a limit with the Path length. At least that's what I think the problem is. If you install all the files in the zip, your game may crash. Only install the ones you think you'll be using, then it should load fine (except where these files are located).

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
You can also just shorten the file names. It won't hurt anything except in the case of script mods and their packages. I remove all symbols and spaces from my package files.
I forgot to add that to my post... I was going to suggest renaming/shortening the names, then it should work.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know where to ask.

I just tested the mod, but I can't find the boss. Only receptionist and operators.

I wonder whatever someone has a similar problem?

Does someone know how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes