Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
When one loads a new wicked whims does he need other upgrades like woohoo etc etc?
Yes, there will be updates to any other Mods like MCC, NISA, AEP etc and a lot of animations as well depending on what the upgrade to Wicked Whims has done. The new upgrades will appear here or on the F95 Discord channels as soon as people can share them.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
I hope all you people realize that you need to go into your relationship settings and turn it back on after you switch from Loverlab to Patreon versions.. lol Maybe try that and then say it isn't working.
I already did that, just my teenage sim can't have sex with my adult sim.
If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked.:rolleyes:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
What mcvelic is trying to say I think is that he's already downloaded and used that LL mod, and the Adult/Teen interaction does not work with the latest WW (at least in his game). It used to work on previous WW versions.

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
What mcvelic is trying to say I think is that he's already downloaded and used that LL mod, and the Adult/Teen interaction does not work with the latest WW (at least in his game). It used to work on previous WW versions.
That's what i said there are some of the features that has been removed from the recent WW mod but you can have them back by downloading the extension. I just used it and it worked.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
nothing of the mod are working ! :s , its work for u ? or this mod r just fake dumb
What's not working? The body replacement parts or wicked whims as a whole? Did you install the body parts correctly? I use an overrides for folder for all cc items and body parts that override defaults. Make a folder in your Mods directory and name it !Overrides . The exclamation point is essential. It makes the folder take the highest place in the file system hierarchy so the game loads every mod in it first. Do not put wicked whims in the override folder. Body overrides must be loaded before wicked whims.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
my game ver is 1.30 do I need to update it & how to update it ?
That's a pretty old version. You should update your game. If you aren't running the legit version, you can easily find a patch for your release. I have a legit copy updated through origin, and use codex's version for all the expansions; all the codex patches can be found on TPB uploaded by dauphong. Make sure to never download anything from TPB if the user doesn't have a green or pink skull next to their name, indicating a trusted uploader.

Last edited:

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
my game ver is 1.30 do I need to update it & how to update it ?
omg are you kidding me we have reached 1.56 and you are still 1.3 thats why none of the mods working for you because they are made in the recent version if u have legit copy of game try updating it or if you have non-legit try updating it through skidrow reloaded website they have they all the updates.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
here and download the future updates in the game updates category.
thx man im download it now from skidrow website , may I ask u something what file mod u use ? so I do the same if u don't mind I see a lot mod but I wanna know could u tell me what & how u name it in mod place & thx a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes