Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
How do u even get this appointment i have a teen and i have the piercing but i really dont know how tho get this appointment
Once you have the right amount, which I think is like 1000, on your computer under nisa's menu, should show clit piercing. You click on that and the appointment it set. She should get up and go right then to get it done.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry if this been asked before, but I take long hiatus from Simming, and this is the second time I've seen the mega folder become drastically reduced upon my return :cry:. But I get it, looks like most SFW mods have been shaved out, but can anyone tell me if Kawaiistacie is no longer being donated to for their other content? (there's a few other names/folders I see missing, but I'm particularly looking for Kawaiistacie)

I see SOL in there, but I practically collect all of their mods, and the DWP site doesn't seem to have anything updated for that creator in forever, (or even all of the mods available from their patreon). Am I missing something?

I wish the DWP site could separate the mods from the CC, as they're the only one's that's a mandatory, pain, to update each patch release, and most of their "old" (looking at you, Kawaiistacie section) content doesn't have the date added in the title like the WW and adult mods page does.

(Utter side note/P.S. why's this thread tagged with "[Abandoned]"? I see people still posting, and I didn't see anything on the first post [gonna be honest, didn't do much searching myself to figure it out], if someone could let me know what's going on with that, it'll be much appreciated:p)

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Sorry if this been asked before, but I take long hiatus from Simming, and this is the second time I've seen the mega folder become drastically reduced upon my return :cry:. But I get it, looks like most SFW mods have been shaved out, but can anyone tell me if Kawaiistacie is no longer being donated to for their other content? (there's a few other names/folders I see missing, but I'm particularly looking for Kawaiistacie)

I see SOL in there, but I practically collect all of their mods, and the DWP site doesn't seem to have anything updated for that creator in forever, (or even all of the mods available from their patreon). Am I missing something?

(Utter side note/P.S. why's this thread tagged with "[Abandoned]"? I see people still posting, and I didn't see anything on the first post [gonna be honest, didn't do much searching myself to figure it out], if someone could let me know what's going on with that, it'll be much appreciated:p)
Just ask for the Kawaii Stacie mods you want. Someone can supply them. Or you can look for them yourself. They're out there. In fact, they're often posted here, in this very thread. Search for them using the saerch bar at the top of the page; make sure it's set to search "This Thread"

Abandoned just means the thread poster, King Leoric, is no longer able to maintain this thread. That's all it means. The thread is still fairly active.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Just ask for the Kawaii Stacie mods you want. Someone can supply them. Or you can look for them yourself. They're out there. In fact, they're often posted here, in this very thread. Search for them using the saerch bar at the top of the page; make sure it's set to search "This Thread"

Abandoned just means the thread poster, King Leoric, is no longer able to maintain this thread. That's all it means. The thread is still fairly active.
I see, I guess I'll give that a go, I just didn't want to bother people, asking for uploads if I was already missing an obvious post/thread/site that were keeping up with the updates regularly. And thank you for explaining the abandoned thing to me, I was concern it meant the thread was closing or something! :oops:

I did a search, and there doesn't seem to be any recent threads of Kawaii's mods (that I haven't already downloaded in the past), could someone upload a zip of all of their Patreon mods, if they have them and is willing? (I haven't updated my game/mods since Island Living, but I'm up to date, now).

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

jorxe33

Nov 10, 2018
I have Sims Studio 4, I can open the files of Custom Content but how can I see the list of animations inside the animation files that end in .package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes