Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
You need to have Nisa K's mod, convert them to dolls by using the tam explorer on the computer, and then click on them when they come back, click perversion, sex rules, and click prostitution, boom now they're prostitutes
Unless you plan on having all those "dolls" living with you, then I wouldn't do it that way. It's simpler to just hire your dancers, then enter in the command console "nisa.slutify <full name of sim>", for each one you want to be a prostitute, and they will be a prostitute. No need to own them or live with them. I take it further and turn my club into a call center (a lot trait that comes with NWP). Once you have Nisa's Wicked Perversions installed. A full list of commands is available once you install NWP by simply typing "nisa.help". Only issue there is that unlike WW, Nisa doesn't give an explanation as to what the commands do. To un-prostitute them, simply type "nisa.unslut <full name of sim>" and they are back to normal.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I'm holding my breath.... WW 1.55 seems to have addressed a major issue, that being trashlets. The command to disable them actually works now! Not only that, but sim dancers seem far more responsive to direction than before. Janitors appear to work more or less, but they only seem to clear away empty glasses and not abandoned full ones. Can't have everything I guess. So far it seems to be working much better than the last one. I hope next time he introduces a new feature, he at least tests it before he passes it out. :)

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Unless you plan on having all those "dolls" living with you, then I wouldn't do it that way. It's simpler to just hire your dancers, then enter in the command console "nisa.slutify <full name of sim>", for each one you want to be a prostitute, and they will be a prostitute. No need to own them or live with them. I take it further and turn my club into a call center (a lot trait that comes with NWP). Once you have Nisa's Wicked Perversions installed. A full list of commands is available once you install NWP by simply typing "nisa.help". Only issue there is that unlike WW, Nisa doesn't give an explanation as to what the commands do. To un-prostitute them, simply type "nisa.unslut <full name of sim>" and they are back to normal.
This is the method I use too.

Also, I don't like to complain about shit that people work hard on, but I have always wondered why Nisa's has no explanations for commands. I just had to play around with them all until I figured it out lol

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019
So does anyone know if any of Cosplaysimmer's stuff that came out past DWP's shut down is getting leaked? Yiff.Party shows plenty of their stuff but doesn't have any actual files. Also I don't know if it's okay to leak this but it looks too cool.

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
I'm testing the waters out with a 100 Sugar Babies Challenge and noticed that the newest WW doesn't like Ksuihuh's Sugar Life mod or ANY of their mods at the moment. Which kinda sucks since I need Sugar Life to make my damn challenge work(AEP and RedAppleNet are mods I need for storytelling for other saves though).

Gonna try testing some other mods that seem to cause my game to crash and check for updates but just giving y'all a heads up.

borotin

Jul 31, 2017
hey hope everyone is doing well, quick question, I've seen animations that have two or more files, like for example, mike's animation, do I choose one or put in all three?

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
hey hope everyone is doing well, quick question, I've seen animations that have two or more files, like for example, mike's animation, do I choose one or put in all three?
Those are all animations, except he decided to separate them into different files just to categorize them and allow you to choose what kind of animations you want in your game instead of just dropping all the animations he makes into one file and you get them all. You can just drop all files and you get all of his animations.

Reactions: DarkDream34

borotin

Jul 31, 2017
Those are all animations, except he decided to separate them into different files just to categorize them and allow you to choose what kind of animations you want in your game instead of just dropping all the animations he makes into one file and you get them all. You can just drop all files and you get all of his animations.
Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes