Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Sstormyy update - 18 April 2019 - Bikinis & dresses & tops

Link for the full new clothes :

Individual links are over each pics in the previews below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
How do you stop townies from using CC and how do you stop your Sims from walking around dressed like morons? Like my neighbor is walking around in winter wearing a Santa beard, shades, bikini bottom, hoodie top, and high heels. I sat all her outfits, the game is making Sims wear random stuff. Even with no CC in game it still happens.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
How do you stop townies from using CC and how do you stop your Sims from walking around dressed like morons? Like my neighbor is walking around in winter wearing a Santa beard, shades, bikini bottom, hoodie top, and high heels. I sat all her outfits, the game is making Sims wear random stuff. Even with no CC in game it still happens.
I have same problem and the only way I could fix it was to "disable for random" my cc, all except mods and skins. Check this, it may help . Just backup your mod folder first. I wish I know what cause this odd behaviour.

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
What's wrong with that? Sounds HOT, mate!

But on a more serious note, I use they stop random sims from being able to put on wtfever. I've also set my templates and blacklisted clothes using MCCC (PC>MCCC>MCCAS) When the randomly generated townies burn my retinas I use but it's currently broken so try however be warned the last mod I linked is known to conflict with damn near EVERYTHING use at your own risk, yea!

Reactions: maldo

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
Hi, You can unmerge CC merged files with Sims 4 Studio (Content Management | Unmerge) and you can clean up your mods folder with this tool - as always copy your Mods folder to desktop first.
That Clean up your mods progam is terrible. It marked key mods as duplicates and took them out of my folder, it just makes your mods folder worse off

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
That Clean up your mods progam is terrible. It marked key mods as duplicates and took them out of my folder, it just makes your mods folder worse off
I've used the to check my mods and it shows many mods as conflicts because of something that S4S includes in the .package files. I never really did like that one from LL when I saw it and it might see this S4S inclusion as a reason to remove something as a duplicate. The thing I like about MCD is that it shows you which parts of the files conflict and allows you to make the decision of what to do. It also can flag .package files as being for other Sims games.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

Just added by Flerb regarding the Sunburn Mod:

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019

Thankksss !!!

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Not sure whats causing this error with MCCC. I keep getting this since I moved into an apartment. Error log just keeps popping up. Not seeing anything in game that looks broken.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018

I'm confused...? When I want to replace the BS Boobies, I can see that they are the same as the last update? Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes