Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Yes or you won't be able to see your favorite content.
And I'm still looking for these last two skins Pretty please? :)
Thank you, and everyone that helped. When I checked show custom content, all the Sims were there. I feel silly that it was something so simple as that. Like most problems though lol.

Reactions: inecro

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
Anyone tried the Become a Sorcerer mod by Triplis? If so what's it like, would you recommend it? Cheers for any replies.
It's fun, it takes a little getting used to but it's fun. The only downside is that if you don't use a magic skill for too long it will go back another level. My favorite part is making another sim your minion. You can make some dancers other maids and another to repair things. It's a bit flawed because if your minions don't follow you if you leave to go somewhere else they will go back to where they originally live

Reactions: RevanXe

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Lol my first WW pack should be out this week, but atleast 1 animation will be out if not a whole pack. E4 been teaching me how to do this shit and I been doing research all week. For anyone interested in making their own, it's not hard it's just tedious as fuck...

Lifeline is a fucking loony toon making all those gangbangs.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
ok i just did. do i post it there?
Not necessarily, the Discord it's just for organizing. Whatever you prefer! :)
Not everyone uses Discord, so some people might not see it if you post it there. Better to drop a link to it here.
Buddy, let me do my job :p I usually organize stuff around here.
Just in case people are wondering: I ask new leakers to join the Discord merely because it's way faster (and more private) organizing over there. But me personally, I never ask for the leak being only on Discord or this thread.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Not necessarily, the Discord it's just for organizing. Whatever you prefer! :)

Buddy, let me do my job :p I usually organize stuff around here.
Just in case people are wondering: I ask new leakers to join the Discord merely because it's way faster (and more private) organizing over there. But me personally, I never ask for the leak being only on Discord or this thread.
Meant no disrespect :) I didn't know that it was organised like that? So if someone starts getting some cc that costs money, the person should get in touch with you or someone else, so it can be put into the right channels and such?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Meant no disrespect :) I didn't know that it was organised like that? So if someone starts getting some cc that costs money, the person should get in touch with you or someone else, so it can be put into the right channels and such?
No problem!
Nonono, I just organize animator leaks, so that they aren't accidentally pledged twice. I also try instructing leakers on the Patreon page's characteristics, what uploading website to use, etc..
Given that it's frequent to have multiple leakers of the same page, I unofficially took the role as organizer, but it's way easier talking on Discord. Hence why I ask new leakers to contact me over there.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
For the leaks, the best imo is to post the links both here and on Discord, as some people are present on only one of the platforms. And as it was the case yesterday, posting links on discord can be usefull too when f95zone is under maintenance.

But that's on you, Taped up, thanks for the leaks in any case !

Private-D

Apr 22, 2019
Guyz, hello there! Does anyone have a pay This skin?

I really hope to have this.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
No problem!
Nonono, I just organize animator leaks, so that they aren't accidentally pledged twice. I also try instructing leakers on the Patreon page's characteristics, what uploading website to use, etc..
Given that it's frequent to have multiple leakers of the same page, I unofficially took the role as organizer, but it's way easier talking on Discord. Hence why I ask new leakers to contact me over there.
Are there any animators left, that need a leaker, or are we pretty much covered in that department?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Are there any animators left, that need a leaker, or are we pretty much covered in that department?
There are some. Point is some leakers come and go, so we frequently have to reorganize and we might miss some animators. In may some of them will be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes