Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
According to the following comment and response from Turbo about an hour ago, seems he's not censoring the LL version.
On 6/5/2019 at 5:36 AM, said:

You know, I just thought that people who want LL versions of the mod to be free of Patreon censor are right. It would be really great if at least LL versions never needed some additional unlocking mod. I think many users have to use only LL versions (personaly, I'm one of them) just because they don't have the ability to get Patreon versions translated to their native language. So if they have to wait for public releases, it would be fair enough to let them get those updates without censor. Just my thoughts.
Turbo's response:
I don't know what you're talking about. I've never mentioned anything being removed or censored anywhere here.

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone be so kind to write here the simfileshare link with all the KS mods with the patreon updates? <3

Mizu_H.

Sep 21, 2018
According to the following comment and response from Turbo about an hour ago, seems he's not censoring the LL version.

Turbo's response:
I don't know what you're talking about. I've never mentioned anything being removed or censored anywhere here.
Don't know if i understood, so...from now it's better to wait for LL version, at least we won't have censor? Does anyone know for sure if the last WW update on LL have censor or need the patch?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Don't know if i understood, so...from now it's better to wait for LL version, at least we won't have censor? Does anyone know for sure if the last WW update on LL have censor or need the patch?
Just loaded up WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a - 13 June 2019, that I downloaded from Turbo's Tumbler page, and can confirm there's no censorship. Keep in mind that the fix they posed on LL for the Patreon version does in fact work with the latest Patreon version.

Reactions: Mizu_H.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes