Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, does anyone happen to have 's Oriah Skin for kids? They only have 4 patrons so it is kinda a shot in the dark. Thanks!

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
for some reason, my game is just not loading since I put the WW update in

ok so I took the new WickedWhims out and put the previous version back in and my game started right up.
I have the newest version in and my game loaded up find.

Mine loaded fine with the latest version installed, but a LastException pops up claiming it's outdated.

Do you have a outdated version of WickedWhims in your mods folder somewhere or a mod conflict with WickedWhims? I have the newest version and no L.E was generated for me.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Then something is missing from the MEGA. Check the animators' pages and see what requirements they list. Anyway, your game will work fine even though you get the message, so you don't really have to worry.
Holy crap dude. I have been racking my pea ass brain trying to figure out what the hell has been causing this but for me it was not only loading the lot but loading it out of CAS too. I must have found one issue because the one from loading from world is gone. Now I just have the one for loading from CAS. I'm putting my money on it being Salawhateverthefuckhernameis or one of those glory hole objects I deleted.

Reactions: Hunknown666

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sharing V2 for now, because Flerb uploaded V3 to MTS. The Site hasn't updated yet, so...

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
For those who uses Private Practice mod, does anyone know if its possible to turn it off for NPCs? Apparently, outside my home, no one is interested in drinking water, so after a while, all the adult sims starts having headache all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes