Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
You either download and add the objects to your mod folder or you do not. Either way your game will run just fine (just with or without a notification, because really this isn't an error). If you're wondering what objects it might be, check what animations you have installed and find out if any of them require any objects for any of their animations.
I have all animations and all object from MEGA and get this message.

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
I have all animations and all object from MEGA and get this message.
Then something is missing from the MEGA. Check the animators' pages and see what requirements they list. Anyway, your game will work fine even though you get the message, so you don't really have to worry.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
Then something is missing from the MEGA. Check the animators' pages and see what requirements they list. Anyway, your game will work fine even though you get the message, so you don't really have to worry.
Can you send me your folder with objects?

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
No. My folder is a big, bloated mess and you don't want it. And I've been getting that message as well, but I haven't really tried to fix it. Come to think of it, it may have gone away after adding those .Noir objects from last page, but I can't quite remember I kind of stopped noticing the message.

Dec 9, 2018
Getting this exception.

"WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py "

With this reason: "Sim failed to add buff <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Buff_Motives_PeedSelf'> from state. Commodity:RuntimeCommodity(Buff_Motives_PeedSelf@240), Sim LOD:SimInfoLODLevel.BASE (AttributeError: 'Buff_Motives_PeedSelf' object has no attribute 'guid64') "

What could the cause be?

Reactions: rai-chan

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone know WICF homelesssims CC? The site MyHomelessSims is no longer active. They had some really great houses that I was hoping to download but I can't find any of their files anywhere. Please and Thanks.

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Noir and Dark Sims have these Latex clothing items, but they do not have a "natural" shine to them, they don't have a specular map attached to the textures. Anyone interested in having them made with a real shine to them?

Reactions: Jeffery84

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
Noir and Dark Sims have these Latex clothing items, but they do not have a "natural" shine to them, they don't have a specular map attached to the textures. Anyone interested in having them made with a real shine to them?
Someone needs to use the swim bodysuit and make it into a latex bondage

Marilee

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a mod that automatically applies strapons, instead of having to go in cas to change it every time?

wowfactory

Dec 23, 2018
Is there a mod that automatically applies strapons, instead of having to go in cas to change it every time?
typically WW will do that automatically as soon as animation requires a penis and no one has one, if it doesn't, go through the sex->outfit settings in WW, there should be a switch.

Monika11

May 3, 2019
SalarmoJ "INFERNO" Stone ( 3.7 Beta )"

object: RENASCENT SCULPT / DUSTER CC Object by SalarmoJ's
SexRvice" Mini-Series
TEASING F (SexRvice_ACT01)
HANDJOB F (SexRvice_ACT02)

object: ITALIAN SHOWER
EcoFriendly II" Series
  • TEASING MF (EcoFriendlyII_ACT01)
  • HANDJOB MF (EcoFriendlyII_ACT02)
  • ORALJOB MF (EcoFriendlyII_ACT03)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is there a more up to date teen unlock? The MEGA folder one is broken or something ain't right on my end. I can't see them in the list of Sims. But autonomy does work. So Sims will autonomously go and ask them but no manual option is available. I placed it into the WW folder first, didn't work so I moved it to the main mods folder and still won't work. Autonomy works but not manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes