Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Does anyone have this set of teeth?

NB!! EDIT: The full set is on DWP. I recommend go getting it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and HwanJun

Marilee

Dec 3, 2017
Hi, I noticed Wickedwhims hasn't updated in a while. Is it for a particular reason? Or are they working on a new feature?

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
It combines all of the venue changes from a number of different mods into a single package. I use a lot of mods that add new venue types, and there were conflicts between them, so I initially made it for myself, but I shared it here after people asked about the same issues I was having.

BTW, I'm attaching my latest version (with some minor fixes and support for coolspear's Jungle Bar).

so can i just drop this into my mods folder or would i have to take some mods out of my mods folder first ?

Elixi0r57

Apr 13, 2019
Hey anyone know a site with models of sims video games? Overwatch for example, thanks !
A good site with a lot of model but I'm looking for other :

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Just click on the WIX link at the bottom of the tumblr page you linked to in your post. It will take you to his wixsite page with an SFS download link.

Thanks :) Just very paranoid about sites with AdFly on them. Got it now and I will link it here, so others don't have to suffer the F-ing AdFly page.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017

I can't get this to download, does anyone have this for Lifelines Animations?

Dec 9, 2018
Hi,
can someone help me download this model, i am getting very bad ads that are preventing me to download. And if possiable the CC to. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes