Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know what happened.
I install many animations for ww and when i start my save i get messege"one of more objects is deleted from build mode.
One object is deleted."
I dont know why i get this messege when animations are installed to my game.
When i delete animations i dont get this messege.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
That's an issue with the game. It's a common bug and we have to wait for EA to fix it.
Please write me who have this problem too.
Adn,game really delete objects or no?
It isn't a game bug.
Usually it's a notification of the game that appears when you load a lot that was using some piece/s of CC that you've uninstalled, but in this case it notifies that you have installed a some animation that requires extra CC that doesn't come with Wicked Whims to work, such as strap-ons, dildos, etc.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
It isn't a game bug.
Usually it's a notification of the game that appears when you load a lot that was using some piece/s of CC that you've uninstalled, but in this case it notifies that you have installed a some animation that requires extra CC that doesn't come with Wicked Whims to work, such as strap-ons, dildos, etc.
I don't use this - strap-ons, dildos..........

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
I don't use this - strap-ons, dildos..........
Yes, that's what he meant. There's animations that use such objects so when you have those animations and not the object they use you get that notification. That's all really. Shouldn't be serious or anything to worry about.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, that's what he meant. There's animations that use such objects so when you have those animations and not the object they use you get that notification. That's all really. Shouldn't be serious or anything to worry about.
But now i download all wickedwhims objects from MEGA and again get this message.
I have last version of game.
Have all animation from MEGA and without dublicates.
I dont know where i can find objects for all animations.
Maybe it's reaction of my game on animations. :rolleyes:

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
It isn't a game bug.
It's a EA bug, it started recently happening with the new patch. It happens to me no matter what household, it'll say that 1 item from build mode is missing

Last edited:

Moonny

May 12, 2018
It's a EA bug, it started recently happening with the new patch. It happens to me no matter what household, it'll say that 1 item from build mode is missing
As I said, it is NOT a Maxis bug but a side effect of a new feature of Wicked Whims. From WW changelog:
1564287428857.png
This is why we are starting to see animations with Noir's dildos, decorative cars, Cherrypie's cum mesh and many more.
It was explained on Loverslab. When you load a household, Wicked Whims loads the animations that you have installed. Some animations use object props and if WW detects that your game is missing one or more of those props, that notification will appear.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
As I said, it is NOT a Maxis bug but a side effect of a new feature of Wicked Whims. From WW version changelog:
View attachment 356702
This is why we are starting to see animations with Noir's dildos, decorative cars, Cherrypie's cum mesh and many more.
It was explained on Loverslab. When you load a household, Wicked Whims loads the animations that you have installed. Some animations use object props and if WW detects that your game is missing one or more of those props, that notification will appear.
I think it's pretty fucking stupid for him to add support for objects that inject errors into the game. It's impossible to know which animations are using these props. He needs to put e mechanism in to turn that off. Not everyone has the props or know which animations use them. That was a pretty stupid move to do that and leave us hanging for a month.

Reactions: Guile19 and inecro

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I think it's pretty fucking stupid for him to add support for objects that inject errors into the game. It's impossible to know which animations are using these props. He needs to put e mechanism in to turn that off. Not everyone has the props or know which animations use them. That was a pretty stupid move to do that and leave us hanging for a month.
Seems this may have something to do with it. I didn't have this package installed, and was getting the error almost every loading screen. Put it in, and now it seems to have stopped. (Is in the mega folder) Still, this shouldn't happen at all. Forcing you to have items you don't want just to stop an error? That's bullshit.

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
But it's just an error message (not even really an erorr message, just a notification that an item was removed because the files for it were missing, it's the same you get if you load a sim or lot that you don't have all game packs or CC for) and simply getting it does literally NO harm outside of getting the message. You don't HAVE to hunt down these props, not unless you want to use the specific animations in question that use these props. Animations being able to use a variety of props is a good thing and this error message is a complete non-issue, you'll get it, but it takes literally half a second to click away.

Last edited:

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Seems this may have something to do with it. I didn't have this package installed, and was getting the error almost every loading screen. Put it in, and now it seems to have stopped. (Is in the mega folder) Still, this shouldn't happen at all. Forcing you to have items you don't want just to stop an error? That's bullshit.

The props are not added by Turbo,
He enabled the use of them without having to have them placed on the map first which also allows for multiple objects, cherry pie mesh etc and they are not restricted to use on the lot like before and can be used anywhere in the world,
Otherwise the cum mesh would have to be placed in the house somewhere and clicked like furniture,

The items used by animators are always listed by them and links provided,
Even the Leakers will take the time to inform users about the required mods,
If that info was missed then its not a case where WW is to blame,
Just read a bit further than the download button!

The pop up gives a warning and isn't game breaking, it's just to inform that something is missing, either disregard it or DL the mod it needs,

Download a couple of extra mods is not a chore considered that many people here claim to have +60gb mods in their folder,
Funny that WW is considered to be bloated while users DL an entire mega folder and have no way of keeping track of how their game is affected,

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019

OP of that thread here. What package did you install to stop the error? AFAIK, it's not the bed double dildo, because I still get the error and that item is on multiple beds on my lot in a couple of saves.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
It's maybe a case of backtrack through the leaks or LL pages to see what animators used,
Someone was able to use the error or LE to view the instance number or something like that to identify which specific item but I'm unsure how that works,
I think it was mentioned in Azmodan22 or WW thread somewhere a couple of weeks back

buhakejuzo

Apr 23, 2019
Download a couple of extra mods is not a chore considered that many people here claim to have +60gb mods in their folder,
Funny that WW is considered to be bloated while users DL an entire mega folder and have no way of keeping track of how their game is affected
This grabbed my attention.
Actually how much mods, cc can the game handle? Dose it depend on the system specs of the PC?
Will mergeing of cc improve the performance?

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
This grabbed my attention.
Actually how much mods, cc can the game handle? Dose it depend on the system specs of the PC?
Will mergeing of cc improve the performance?

Hard to say for definite but I know that a mod folder too big will cause longer loading times and more lag between interactions in game,
CAS and build mode will also be more sluggish when switching through the categories,
System specs may be a factor but overall it will not remove the issues and will still be very noticeable in comparison to a lighter folder,

I personally had about 8gb of mods and when I cut it down to around 5gb the improvement all round was phenomenal,

Merging content does help in this aspect I've heard,
Just don't merge any packages that are still subject to updates,
Clothing, hair and tattoo's/makeup/skin details are generally ok in that respect but as I say you need to watch out for updated versions of something that may already have

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes