Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Sometimes if you send Mercedie an ask about the missing cc they'll share the file with you. Do we have an archive site for cc creators? I know there's the graveyard but one for active creators.
Yeah I messaged them and they wouldn't share them so idk. I've only seen the graveyard...losts4cc or whatever on tumblr has some missing stuff, for both inactive and active creators, but their missing stuff isn't on there.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Why would you need an archive for active creators? Can't you just go to their tumblr/site and get it directly from them?

Otherwise: retired/gone CC and creators here:
I guess as a failsafe for cc creators who delete posts/go inactive.

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Hello. Lurker here posting out of sheer desperation. Does anyone have any of old CC? I can't find it on any of the old sims graveyard sites, and I can't email them because they don't allow it on their tumblr unless you follow them. There was a link on but the link seems to be broken. So it seems like the CC is still floating around but idk I guess siminimonster doesn't want anyone to have it? If anyone could help I'd be immensely and eternally grateful.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
When I install some animations, I constantly write "One or more objects were removed from the construction mode."
Why?????
I can not install many good animations.
What to do?????

D

Deleted member 909046

Hello. Lurker here posting out of sheer desperation. Does anyone have any of old CC? I can't find it on any of the old sims graveyard sites, and I can't email them because they don't allow it on their tumblr unless you follow them. There was a link on but the link seems to be broken. So it seems like the CC is still floating around but idk I guess siminimonster doesn't want anyone to have it? If anyone could help I'd be immensely and eternally grateful.
siminimonster has posted a simfileshare link with their old cc on their tumblr

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes