Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
hmmm... After a long hiatus, I thought of updating my game again, installed up to the latest patch, run 1 time, activate mod, restart and... black screen. Not totally since I can see the gallery button and the option button, but yeah.. black screen. help?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I've caught the culprit. One that rotate the main screen.

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I know, that is out-of-topic, but does anyone know, if there is a mod, that lets you have only one sim, that you control, live on a lot with NPC sims?

andjeozla

Sep 3, 2018
I know, that is out-of-topic, but does anyone know, if there is a mod, that lets you have only one sim, that you control, live on a lot with NPC sims?
Yes and no. One option I found is to remove other sims from household, put them in new household, leave them homeless, than add them as roommates with LittleMSSam's roommate mod. That allows you to play only with one sim and have rest of the family in lot.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018

This is a very very long shot of CC hunting. Does anyone knows if this guy have patreon or site where she uploads the sims she made. The sims are terrifyingly close to their RL counterpart.
At the start of one of his videos with English captions he states that he doesn't share his sims. Shame though, they look very pretty.
There is a simmer named (xDyscreations on the Gallery) that makes korean/asian sims if you want an alternative. They've done a Lisa sim, BTS, and Taemin (iirc) sims which look pretty good. I don't believe you can access their sims via the online gallery page because the website doesn't show cc included items.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Somebody gave you KS's roommates, but I prefer
At the start of one of his videos with English captions he states that he doesn't share his sims. Shame though, they look very pretty.
There is a simmer named (xDyscreations on the Gallery) that makes korean/asian sims if you want an alternative. They've done a Lisa sim, BTS, and Taemin (iirc) sims which look pretty good. I don't believe you can access their sims via the online gallery page because the website doesn't show cc included items.
Its a she. She was even interviewed because her sims are really lookalike their RL version (the interview are linked on her YT about page).

_____

Another problem. My female sims doesnt want to get naked in CAS. She strips to her birthday suit ingame tho. I've forgotten how to deal with this problem. Any help?

Reactions: hmorphone

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Its a she. She was even interviewed because her sims are really lookalike their RL version (the interview are linked on her YT about page).
Ah ok, It was just that she used a male sim in the videos and their instagram as their profile or in their stories.

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have weerbesu's UI Cheats Extension 1.14.0?
My game version still at 1.52 and the newest UI Cheats Extension is 1.14.1 which is not compatible with game version older than 1.53.
If anyone still have it please share it to me.

Monika11

May 3, 2019
Azmodan22 Platinum
July 23,2019
normal:
rough:

Anal category: 4th stage of the Sequence Cuckold Lying Doggy for the lounge chair
Cuckold Laying Doggy-Climax-Frog
***reworked Stage 3 and Stage 4, as an error in the solo male's IK, was causing his hip to miss align and was causing problems with his grip :). That no longer happens

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
This post has links to all the cc used for mercediesims K-Pop Idol sims...

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
This post has links to all the cc used for mercediesims K-Pop Idol sims...

Not of all the cc linked there works tbh. Only some of the links are still active. Mostly it is Musae/Effiethejay's hairs that are no longer available. I think they put some of their posts private on their naver blog. I am trying to collect all of their stuff but some of it is MIA and hard to find. I am probably still missing some items tbh but I might have half of them. I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes