Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adaMoraf

Aug 1, 2017
Folks, how you'd suggest to setup dom/sub or generally rough social/sexual relations on this game? What I mean is, normally you need to have 2 sims to have a high relationship score for them to accept sex, but this results on cuddly/romance interactions and this is not something I want for certain sims. Any advice?

Many thanks!
Try and
Dom/Sub traits (also Kidnapper) were added recently.

Reactions: Singaia
Oct 13, 2018
Hey all, I haven't been around for like a week (even though I asked a question yesterday lol) but I'm super behind with my mod updates and was going through the previous pages but couldn't seem to find anything regarding NisaK's Wicked Perversions and Basemental's Drugs, so can I assume there's no updates from them and the last versions I have of their mods will work with the latest patch? A dangerous assumption, I know, hence why I came here to my fellow pirates and leakers to make sure first.

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Hi. Does anyone have these CC (from Darte77)? It would be great if anyone has them and can share them, Thanks so much!
- Leather Vest (Patreon early access)
- Jogger Pants (Patreon early access)
- Zip up Hoodie (Patreon early access)
- High School bomber jacket (Patreon early access)

D

Deleted member 1524544

Hi guys, just wanted to share the Get to College update that is only available on patreon atm for anyone who uses this mod :) Also, would anyone happen to have the university lot that itasan2 created for the mod?

D

Deleted member 1524544

Hi guys, just wanted to share the Get to College update that is only available on patreon atm for anyone who uses this mod :) Also, would anyone happen to have the university lot that itasan2 created for the mod?
Nvm, I found the university on sims4planet lol

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Would anyone be interested in this extended "face paint" (under Makeup menu) mod I have made?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a total of 8 swatches, as of now. More colours can be added, if you have some special you want.

EDIT: It can be found here:

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

This is a very very long shot of CC hunting. Does anyone knows if this guy have patreon or site where she uploads the sims she made. The sims are terrifyingly close to their RL counterpart.

nsavirin

Nov 18, 2018
Hey lads
Once i download all the animations where do I place them? In the wickedwhims folder or create another folder in the mods folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes