Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
So first time I'm modding the TS4, and I think I'm doing something wrong.
I installed WW (MEGA), Hiroki BB (MEGA), wild guy's Female Body Details (from LL seemed newer).
Started up everything seems to have loaded, go in-game and the female sims seems to have the same WW naked body, before I applied BB and wild guys. I selected Hiroki's stuff in Body selector but I didn't notice any immediately change, do I need to restart to see BS changes?
My goal was to replace the default for all Sims, what am I doing wrong.
Click on a sims, ww > settings > body selector, select "change to all sims" or something and choose your main body

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
As far as I can tell, the old church mod event has been abandoned. There is still the option to go to church under events using the explore mod though.

I am working on Peacemaker's lot builds right now and will link them shortly. :)

Everything on the gallery in one rar file:
Ah, I figured as much since it didn't pass over to her new site. Thank you for responding!

And, oh my god, thanks a bunches for the upload! You're amazing!!! :love:

• Love
Reactions: KikkiKitty24

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
On her patreon she states,
"Last Exception when asking for gift?
Last Exception when sending food?

If you get any of these exceptions then you need to update again or avoid those interactions until you do because they will cause LE's. Want more information about it go here: "
That didn't answer my question at all lol.
I asked if you were posting the same file that she also posted on her site, the free update.
Also states that Last Exception on her download page as well.
But I got my answer, you are just posting the free update for some reason.

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
Hey, guys, I have an incredibly stupid question so feel free to laugh at me, but here goes:

For the animations... if an author, say Motherlode, drops an animation pack on day one, then another on day 3, will day 3's drop have animations from day one's file? I think I'm asking if I miss a couple drops but just grab the latest, will it have all the author's animations included?

Oct 13, 2018
Hey all, anyone happen to have the latest Patreon release from ? Specifically her Sulian Mailbox? Thanks!

Last edited:

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
Hey, guys, I have an incredibly stupid question so feel free to laugh at me, but here goes:

For the animations... if an author, say Motherlode, drops an animation pack on day one, then another on day 3, will day 3's drop have animations from day one's file? I think I'm asking if I miss a couple drops but just grab the latest, will it have all the author's animations included?
Th answer is yes. Every new animation pack is a compilation of older animations and new animations. So if you miss one it won't matter.

Reactions: Zephysempai

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018

Yeah absolutely. But in the case of Motherlode, since she has multiple tiers, the new animations won't be immediately available for the lower tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes