Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
I am so embarrassed to ask this question...so glad you can't see me. LOL Do I need to add the gif, png, jpg picture files to my mod folder along with the cc content?

Reactions: Zephysempai

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I am so embarrassed to ask this question...so glad you can't see me. LOL Do I need to add the gif, png, jpg picture files to my mod folder along with the cc content?
No, you don't need to do that. The only files that matter are the .package and .ts4script ones.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
That didn't answer my question at all lol.
I asked if you were posting the same file that she also posted on her site, the free update.
Also states that Last Exception on her download page as well.
But I got my answer, you are just posting the free update for some reason.
I apologize, that is the only update on her Patreon for SOL.

Jul 20, 2017
I have install this anmation not working
WickedWhims not loading the anamtion

can fix this ?

Aug 20, 2017
I have install this anmation not working
WickedWhims not loading the anamtion

can fix this ?
Which Animation? If you've copied that whole folder into your Mods folder it won't work, likely cos there's duplicates or conflicts.

In your C:\Users\******\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ directory create a folder named 'Mods' -

Download the latest and Use the automatic installer to install that - the installer will create a WickedWhims folder for it in your new 'Mods' folder.

Then, in your new 'Mods' folder create 5 folders and name them 'MCC', 'Anarcis', 'LifeLine', 'Motherlode', 'Amra'

Get the latest and extract it to the 'MCC' folder. (**NB** ' ' not needed for folder names )

Get , , , latest animation package files and add them to their same-named folders - there are more animators and animations, but those should be good to start with.

Start Sims 4 and in "Game Options" make sure "Enable Custom Content and Mods" is ticked green, and "Script Mods Allowed" is ticked green too.

When you get into the game, wait for Wicked Whims and MC WooHoo to load, then click on a Sim and choose 'Wicked' | Settings to change any settings you want to, but my advice would be to play it on default settings for a bit.

Hope this helps and I didn't miss anything obvious - anyone else feel free to correct or add to this :)

Last edited:

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Hello guyz! Does anybody have little new one? Will be glad if someone does and can share it..

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Folks, how you'd suggest to setup dom/sub or generally rough social/sexual relations on this game? What I mean is, normally you need to have 2 sims to have a high relationship score for them to accept sex, but this results on cuddly/romance interactions and this is not something I want for certain sims. Any advice?

Many thanks!

Reactions: panamacityeddie

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Folks, how you'd suggest to setup dom/sub or generally rough social/sexual relations on this game? What I mean is, normally you need to have 2 sims to have a high relationship score for them to accept sex, but this results on cuddly/romance interactions and this is not something I want for certain sims. Any advice?

Many thanks!
Wicked Whims has an "always accept" setting so no one can deny sex, no matter relationship. Wicked Perversions has a function where you can essentially buy a sex slave and they by default can't refuse sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes