Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Putting something behind a paywall knowing how much the simming community wants it is shitty. And I hope it burns when you pee TwistedMexi

Clean UI by Fuckstick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: You can't use this mod along with UI Cheats. He is working on making it compatible but this motherfucker doesn't mention that anywhere in his Patreon.

To be fair, none of TwistedMexi's mods are patreon exclusive. Everything he releases ends up being public fairly quick, usually within actual days

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Just a quick question, wasn't Kawaiistacie's explore mod the thing that added new traditions for holidays? I believe I see the "go on a date" tradition and stuff from her, but I was wondering if she still had the "go to church" option with that mod? I don't know what of her stuff is Patreon exclusive and what stuff is out in the public (I was afraid that most of her public stuff on her old web page is obsolete due to patches).

Could someone tell me if her "attend church" rabbit hole (not the event mod, unless she combined them or something?) and tradition is still apart of the explore mod, or did she scrap it? I haven't gone in game play yet, so I don't know if you can still rabbit hole to church, but I've looked in my lists of traditions to apply to the calender, and go to church tradition isn't popping up (I installed everything from her files from the two links someone posted several pages ago in this thread).

Am I confusing the wrong mod(der)? And is it a safe bet to try and find it again on her old website? (<-- I'll do the testing myself, but just wondering if a donor knows if she stated that she's abandoned the support of the mods, at least the church one).

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Just a quick question, wasn't Kawaiistacie's explore mod the thing that added new traditions for holidays? I believe I see the "go on a date" tradition and stuff from her, but I was wondering if she still had the "go to church" option with that mod? I don't know what of her stuff is Patreon exclusive and what stuff is out in the public (I was afraid that most of her public stuff on her old web page is obsolete due to patches).

Could someone tell me if her "attend church" rabbit hole (not the event mod, unless she combined them or something?) and tradition is still apart of the explore mod, or did she scrap it? I haven't gone in game play yet, so I don't know if you can still rabbit hole to church, but I've looked in my lists of traditions to apply to the calender, and go to church tradition isn't popping up (I installed everything from her files from the two links someone posted several pages ago in this thread).

Am I confusing the wrong mod(der)? And is it a safe bet to try and find it again on her old website? (<-- I'll do the testing myself, but just wondering if a donor knows if she stated that she's abandoned the support of the mods, at least the church one).
I will look up the patch notes and get back to you in just a minute :)
UPDATE: Sent her a quick message. I'll let you know what she says!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiffie

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Is this the same as what she just uploaded on her site?
On her patreon she states,
"Last Exception when asking for gift?
Last Exception when sending food?

If you get any of these exceptions then you need to update again or avoid those interactions until you do because they will cause LE's. Want more information about it go here: "

Reactions: maksimko12

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017

No, you're talking about the Social Activities mod from LittleMsSam. This mod adds "go to church" and "visit family" etc to the phone and also adds them as holiday traditions.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I will look up the patch notes and get back to you in just a minute :)
UPDATE: Sent her a quick message. I'll let you know what she says!
Thank you!

No, you're talking about the Social Activities mod from LittleMsSam. This mod adds "go to church" and "visit family" etc to the phone and also adds them as holiday traditions.
:eek:Oh, man! You're totally right, that's why it's missing in my game, then, I don't think I've re-downloaded that after the patch update. Thank you for informing me! All these mods are crisscrossing my wires. Though I am still wondering on Kawaiistacie's church event mod.

This community is so helpful and sweet, it's amazing :love:. I've been looking at Peacemaker_ic's lot builds, and I want to snatch those goods and remake my sims worlds, but I can't access the gallery to get the ones Peacemaker hadn't made an off gallery download to; am I over looking Peacemaker's links or is the housings truly split with some only in gallery and some with a download link?

If the latter, I was wondering if anyone have a collection of Peacemaker's lot builds that's "gallery exclusive", and if so, could someone pretty please slide me a link?

Also, if unsure which are gallery exclusive and/or it's too much trouble because no one's made a collection, I'm willing to link to all the houses that I'm speaking of (I mainly want the ones that were intended to replace each world's Maxis homes, just in case Peacemaker have any extra houses randomly thrown on the gallery, I wouldn't care for those.)

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

loorah

Apr 12, 2019
hi guys, is anyone using the automatic beard mod by flerb? did the new update break it? I wanted to give this mod a try but it's not showing up in-game (with no other mods).

Reactions: ZedPeeEm

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
hi guys, is anyone using the automatic beard mod by flerb? did the new update break it? I wanted to give this mod a try but it's not showing up in-game (with no other mods).
I am wondering that too, I have it in my game and so far it seems ok.

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Strange. It works great in my game.

Monika11

May 3, 2019
Azmodan22 Platinum
July 19,2019
normal:
rough:
Anal category:1st, 2nd and 3rd stage of the sequence MMF Cuckold Laying Doggy for the Lounge Chair

***updated the 9 platinum animations for the 6 chair tables, to work with the one that comes with Island Living

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
So first time I'm modding the TS4, and I think I'm doing something wrong.
I installed WW (MEGA), Hiroki BB (MEGA), wild guy's Female Body Details (from LL seemed newer).
Started up everything seems to have loaded, go in-game and the female sims seems to have the same WW naked body, before I applied BB and wild guys. I selected Hiroki's stuff in Body selector but I didn't notice any immediately change, do I need to restart to see BS changes?
My goal was to replace the default for all Sims, what am I doing wrong.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you!

:eek:Oh, man! You're totally right, that's why it's missing in my game, then, I don't think I've re-downloaded that after the patch update. Thank you for informing me! All these mods are crisscrossing my wires. Though I am still wondering on Kawaiistacie's church event mod.

This community is so helpful and sweet, it's amazing :love:. I've been looking at Peacemaker_ic's lot builds, and I want to snatch those goods and remake my sims worlds, but I can't access the gallery to get the ones Peacemaker hadn't made an off gallery download to; am I over looking Peacemaker's links or is the housings truly split with some only in gallery and some with a download link?

If the latter, I was wondering if anyone have a collection of Peacemaker's lot builds that's "gallery exclusive", and if so, could someone pretty please slide me a link?

Also, if unsure which are gallery exclusive and/or it's too much trouble because no one's made a collection, I'm willing to link to all the houses that I'm speaking of (I mainly want the ones that were intended to replace each world's Maxis homes, just in case Peacemaker have any extra houses randomly thrown on the gallery, I wouldn't care for those.)
As far as I can tell, the old church mod event has been abandoned. There is still the option to go to church under events using the explore mod though.

I am working on Peacemaker's lot builds right now and will link them shortly. :)

Everything on the gallery in one rar file:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes