Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Which is the best animation set for group? 1 M x many F.

I've deleted many and down to Motherlode, E404P, Salarmoj, Lupo and OLL for now.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hey lads
Once i download all the animations where do I place them? In the wickedwhims folder or create another folder in the mods folder?
I don't suggest that you download ALL the animations in the MEGA folder and neither will anyone else (if that's what you mean by "download all the animations"). People have issues in their game when they do that because they end up with duplicates. Also they end up with animations that are no longer updated.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Which is the best animation set for group? 1 M x many F.

I've deleted many and down to Motherlode, E404P, Salarmoj, Lupo and OLL for now.
The answer will vary from user to user. Personally i'd add Anarcis, Mike24, Amra, Azmodan, Golden88, Zorak, OTE and Lifeline. That's from the top of my head, i'm sure there are other packs worth using :)

Reactions: Howarde

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
The answer will vary from user to user. Personally i'd add Anarcis, Mike24, Amra, Azmodan, Golden88, Zorak, OTE and Lifeline. That's from the top of my head, i'm sure there are other packs worth using :)
I'm just looking for sex of 1M x many F. The ones I listed that I'm currently using was just vanilla. I'm not interested in bondage. And I only had the same sex animations mostly for the NPCs to use.

nsavirin

Nov 18, 2018
I don't suggest that you download ALL the animations in the MEGA folder and neither will anyone else (if that's what you mean by "download all the animations"). People have issues in their game when they do that because they end up with duplicates. Also they end up with animations that are no longer updated.
Noted thank you :)

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Not of all the cc linked there works tbh. Only some of the links are still active. Mostly it is Musae/Effiethejay's hairs that are no longer available. I think they put some of their posts private on their naver blog. I am trying to collect all of their stuff but some of it is MIA and hard to find. I am probably still missing some items tbh but I might have half of them. I am not sure.
Sometimes if you send Mercedie an ask about the missing cc they'll share the file with you. Do we have an archive site for cc creators? I know there's the graveyard but one for active creators.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
E404P 7/24 UPDATE
She Talked Me Into It 04-Climax |Vaginal/Climax -- Sofa -- FF|

***FOR CLIMAX:
- YOU HAVE TO APPLY THE STRAP-ON, ON IN CAS! IT WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SPAWN

-YOU NEED THE CUM MESH IN YOUR MODS FOLDER, IN ORDER FOR CLIMAX TO SHOW UP! DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry for maybe the stupid question, but i guess that you can't use Magic bot default body with Better body, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes