Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Until the creator of AEP/Red Applenet decides to update his/her venue lists for University, or some1 more proficient with merging things like that comes along here's a merged venue list for LittleMsSam_MoreBuyableVenues/basemental_gangs/AEP.

View attachment 462169

Tried putting RedAppleNet in there but didn't work sry...
I'm sort of the unofficial maintainer of the combined venues list for all of the usual mods we use here. I'll post an updated version of my package tonight.

Reactions: Bienebee

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Do you have the ones that changes the motives? that one is causing CTD, everything that includes the simdata file in the motives tuning is crashing the game.
As far as I know, none of the mods I have from him change my Sims motives at all. They are more like changing annoying things Sims do (Reacting to a celebrity in the club, wearing 1,000 accessories when wearing a towel, changing to situation outfits, talking to the god damn talking toilet, etc) or fixing buys that EA never fixes.

I don't know what "Includes the simdata file in the motives..." means though or how to spot it. I know nothing about configuration of mods.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
These are the ones I have. No crashes or LEs... so far.

I really don't know what to say...
I have quite a few of the same mods that you have. I did the 50/50 method and whenever I added one of Coolspears mods to my game, it crashed...

I'll keep trying, I guess, to pinpoint which one, specifically its crashing my game.

PS: Right now, I deleted all of my mods leaving only coolspears mods and my game still crashed.

This is the entire list of the mods of his that I have. (I couldn't screenshot the entire list when I made the original post)

Last edited:

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
do you have the custom wrench icon mod installed, if so that is causing your menu to look like that
I do have it. Found an update on MTS so testing it out now.

If anyone has the mod where children can harvest plants by Jackboog21 it was causing issues in my game.

Reactions: Chachay

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Yes, I plan to do that tonight. Between work and parenting I haven't had a chance to play with Discover University yet, but I bought it last night and the first thing I plan to do is to update my merged package.
Well, that was pretty simple! I just had to add three venue types. I noticed that LittleMsSam's package included another venue type that I haven't been able to identify yet, so I added that too just in case. FWIW, I've only tested it briefly in-game, since I can't load my latest saves just yet (some of the mods I use haven't been updated yet).

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else not getting cumshot moodlets? I do not get the uncomfortable moodlets anymore on any Sims after sex. They have cum on them but no moodlets. Weird.

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
public service announcement:
If you can’t get your game to load because it keeps crashing - use the new S4S cheat to find and remove the culprits! S4S > Ctrl Shift C to bring up cheat console > type in Slot195 > navigate to your mods folder > remove ALL the items it brings up. You’ll have to do it manually so I recommend copying and pasting the file names and searching for them in your mod folder. It took me an hour (I had over 150 files) but afterwards my game started up straight away with no issues and I can play as normal! Bless the wonderful people at S4S!

I got this from someone in discord. My game kept crashing everytime I tried going into a house. I did the above and it worked. The problems were all in mymods build folder. I even removed the files that S4S said they were unable to read. Anyhou, it worked for me.

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims 346 Animations.
This pack contains the newest animation(s):
Set: SHOWERTUB
  • makeout_SHOWERTUB_01 - TEASING
Edit: Sorry. I forgot to add these in the change log.

REQUEST_bulldog_BED_01---ANAL
GAY_groundwire_BED_01 - ORALJOB
blowjob_COUNTER_02 - ORALJOB
cowgirl_BATHTUB_01 - VAGINAL

Last edited:

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
If you can’t get your game to load because it keeps crashing - use the new S4S cheat to find and remove the culprits! S4S > Ctrl Shift C to bring up cheat console > type in Slot195 > navigate to your mods folder > remove ALL the items it brings up. You’ll have to do it manually so I recommend copying and pasting the file names and searching for them in your mod folder. It took me an hour (I had over 150 files) but afterwards my game started up straight away with no issues and I can play as normal! Bless the wonderful people at S4S!

I got this from someone in discord. My game kept crashing everytime I tried going into a house. I did the above and it worked. The problems were all in mymods build folder. I even removed the files that S4S said they were unable to read. Anyhou, it worked for me.
Too bad there's no cheat menu on the MAC version

• Sad
Reactions: RainGolucky

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019

I don't have that many, but I have a few. Is there a fix besides simply nuking?

(ETA: I don't have anything that exceeds the count. Just a few 'unable to read' with ZERO slots.)

Last edited:

Ailias

May 12, 2019
It took me 8-9 hours yesterday to fix my mods folder. I opened all overslotted objects and cut down most of slots myself. they passed the load process after. actually I have some showers but they all did not make my game to crash. only overslotted objects and overrides (like brazenlotus and erosims) were culprits.
Good luck if you did not finish yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes