Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
I've never had any serious bugs with RedAppleNet (though i've only worked there 3 or 4 times). what sort of bugs are you seeing?

danicos

May 7, 2018
I've never had any serious bugs with RedAppleNet (though i've only worked there 3 or 4 times). what sort of bugs are you seeing?
Most of the ppl working there is either labeled military personel or similar from strangeville... among other things.

danicos

May 7, 2018
I don't have StrangeVille, though when i talk to people working there they say they have jobs elsewhere
I'll give it another shot once a proper merged venue list exists ;) For now its better to play it safe than risk breaking the university dorm lots.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Has the patreon version of snb bank bills been updated?
From Patreon:

Nov 15 at 4:17pm

SNB - Bills & University Lots

We are currently in the middle of updating some of our other mods as well as creating a new one. We hope to address the University - SNB Bills issue (having to activate Utilities on a Dorm lot) this Monday and hopefully send an update out that completely removes the Bills Service requirement for dorm lots. With that being said, Backers would you prefer to get the 0.2 version this weekend still or on Monday after we've resolved the Dorm issue?
Most of the ppl working there is either labeled military personel or similar from strangeville... among other things.
I have Strangerville, and I didn't see these issues... before the patch. I'm doing testing with some other mods, and I'll try Redapple eventually.

danicos

May 7, 2018
I have Strangerville, and I didn't see these issues... before the patch. I'm doing testing with some other mods, and I'll try Redapple eventually.
That was b4 the university patch. I think redapple draws employees from existing homeless npcs , and if u happen to have played strangerville b4 getting a job there, it creates alot of npc's for military/science/weirdos... And those labels stick no matter what u do afterwards.

yugen9x

Nov 18, 2017
On the topic of university. And sorry in advance for asking this here, anyone know of a cheat or mod that allows for quick or instant enrollment in university, rather than having to wait a day or two? Kind of want to set up a save with a bunch of sims in university without alot of time having passed (or having to spend alot of time enrolling sims in a household in university and waiting several days for each one).
UI Cheats. Shift+click sims -> University Debug Menu -> Enroll. Teen can Enroll too.

Reactions: MissDarko

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone have these for download?
Honey hair:
Halloween set:
-Especially the eyeshadows, eyes, eyeliners, and nose blush.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
dalemonhead Will you be updating your merged Venue list? I know LilMsSam updated hers to to add the new Uni venues. I use yours in my game.
Yes, I plan to do that tonight. Between work and parenting I haven't had a chance to play with Discover University yet, but I bought it last night and the first thing I plan to do is to update my merged package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes