Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
well crap...I loved this place...it was absolutely the best. now what? anyone know of a good place to go let me know please
well, since it's easy to take down discord server and a lot of discord servers that share paid cc already got takedown, you can find and share SFW cc at (PMBD's old forum) but that forum hasn't been organized for ages, and Patreon creators lurk in that forum to remove "suspicious pledges" too so be careful

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
There was a mod, the name of which escapes me, that extended Wicked Whims so that multiple partners could be selected when initiating sex... it seems to no longer be working, but I can't look for an update because I forgot which one it was. Any ideas?

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
well crap...I loved this place...it was absolutely the best. now what? anyone know of a good place to go let me know please
You can check the mods post on the 1st page, it has links to the G-sheets where up-to-date leaks have been posted, and Reddit. Or check my profile if you think its easier, as I also have the links there.

Reactions: daledoe

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
There was a mod, the name of which escapes me, that extended Wicked Whims so that multiple partners could be selected when initiating sex... it seems to no longer be working, but I can't look for an update because I forgot which one it was. Any ideas?
That would be WW_SelectMultipleSimsStarter. Unfortunately, it no longer works with WW 164. I got an instant LE the moment I selected a household. *sigh* I need to find out if it will be updated. First I have to remember where I got it lol.

EDIT: Didn't see your post arkane378, That's the one. Someone on Nexus already mentioned in a post that it was busted. Will have to wait and see.

Puggleking

Jan 24, 2019
Thank you for keeping this NSFW only.

I was tired of reading the other thread getting flooded with requests for poorly made guuci designer cc some that some fool on paetron decided to charge $20 a month for.
The amount of people announcing they're quiting the sims 4 for the 5th time was very annoying. I'm hoping this thread turns out better

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Thank you for keeping this NSFW only.

I was tired of reading the other thread getting flooded with requests for poorly made guuci designer cc some that some fool on paetron decided to charge $20 a month for.
Preach. Most of the cc requested in that thread was so low quality.. Very refreshing to be back to a non-messy, NSFW-only mod thread.

cindysnaps

Jun 16, 2020
Can you post nsfw nude screenshots from the game here or is this strictly just for nsfw mods?
Adding to this, can we request for CC that's nsfw related? Cause there's a set by Nany Design on LL but the one I want is behind her pateron that i wanna get my grubby hands.

Reactions: Honeycrust