Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
OFFTOPIC WARNING

Just a reminder, this week, Epic games is giving for free three DLC packs (Jungle adventures, luxury party and fashion street kit). Don't forget to, at least, grab them on Epic games. Later, you can link your accounts, but at least make sure you pick them on your Epic Games account.

End Offtopic, please continue our discussion about NSFW mods.

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
OFFTOPIC WARNING

Just a reminder, this week, Epic games is giving for free three DLC packs (Jungle adventures, luxury party and fashion street kit). Don't forget to, at least, grab them on Epic games. Later, you can link your accounts, but at least make sure you pick them on your Epic Games account.

Thank you for the reminding, I heard the news but how can I link it to the account I have on EA app? TIA.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Thank you for the reminding, I heard the news but how can I link it to the account I have on EA app? TIA.
For me: I have the Epic Games installed and EA App launcher. So, in Epic Games, after I got the free DLC packs, I went to the library, found sims 4 and clicked on launch. It opened the EA App and prompted me to link the accounts (it might ask your password, but it didn't for me). It launched the game on EA App (you don't have to download it twice, it will recognize your game on EA App) and the EA App started to download the packs.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
OFFTOPIC WARNING

Why would anyone bother on here though, surely everyone already has sailed the high seas and got the full game and packs. That and with other hacks they can still go online if that's the only concern.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Why would anyone bother on here though, surely everyone already has sailed the high seas and got the full game and packs. That and with other hacks they can still go online if that's the only concern.
Yeah, but it's annoying. You know how it is. When mods like wickedwhims or basemental ask you for a certain minimal version, your version doesn't match, and in the best case you go and find the latest torrent of sims 4, just to download and install +30 GB again. I'm too lazy to deal with that shit. I just got 3-4 packs that interests me, and that's it. At least the game updates without issues and I can keep using WW and other mods without worrying about versions.

EDIT: And before you repeat about the online hacks, I didn't know about that, or interest me (that is if they work). I'm too old for that shit... and ultimately, I should stop this discussion here and now. I apologize for the offtopic and all that.

Last edited:

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
For me: I have the Epic Games installed and EA App launcher. So, in Epic Games, after I got the free DLC packs, I went to the library, found sims 4 and clicked on launch. It opened the EA App and prompted me to link the accounts (it might ask your password, but it didn't for me). It launched the game on EA App (you don't have to download it twice, it will recognize your game on EA App) and the EA App started to download the packs.
Thank you for your help. Let me try <3

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
WickedWhims 09.05.23

In-Works [2023-05-09]
Improved Body Selector
Updated default female Sim body bottom to fix some clipping issues
Thanks to Noir for updating the body model!
Added a warning notification when SimHub account isn't active enough
Made losing SimHub followers slower after gaining at least 50k followers
Added thought balloon only sex reaction for animations that are discreet
Added 'NO_REACTION' and 'LOW_REACTION' animation tags
Made all bathroom stalls animations automatically tagged with 'LOW_REACTION'
When a Sim encounters someone having sex inside a bathroom stall, instead of reacting with full force and interrupting their tasks, they will just have a thought balloon reaction. This kind of reaction is used when sex is heard, but not seen, so it doesn't cause jealousy either.
Fixed Loyal+Polyamorous Sims feeling guilt from multiple relationships
Fixed Sims receiving cheating moodlets in swingers clubs and parties
Fixed occasional errors when Sims are showering
Fixed condoms not displaying on some Sims occults
Fixed pubic hair being available to servo Sims
Fixed some interactions showing up when not actually available for use
Disabling Window Peeping will now delete premade peeping Sims from your world
ever since I installed this, I get this exception 1684242447827.png

Reactions: simmysim

kitrellb

Nov 4, 2018
WickedWhims 12.05.23

In-Works [2023-05-12]
Added 'Make a Move' directly on objects
Instead of using the 'Make a Move' social on a Sim and hoping they will find a good sex location, you can instead click on a location first, skipping some of the UI that's in the way.
Improved Body Selector
When a Sim encounters someone having sex inside a bathroom stall, instead of reacting with full force and interrupting their tasks, they will just have a thought balloon reaction. This kind of reaction is used when sex is heard, but not seen, so it doesn't cause jealousy either.
Fixed Attractiveness preferences not developing on new Sims with CAS Attractiveness Likes & Dislikes
Fixed condoms not being used during male anal pregnancy sex
Fixed strapon sometimes getting stuck on Sims after sex
Fixed the installed animations counter displaying wrong information for strip club animations
Updated WickedWhims Secrets tutorial images
Incase anyone gets errors with the newest In-works WW, NW is not compatible. I had to rollback to the current official WW v.177.4 to stop the Nisa error. Can't play with my hookers lol

Reactions: CassieCream

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Wicked whims 18.05.23

v178.1 [2023-05-18]
Added 'Make a Move' directly on objects
Instead of using the 'Make a Move' social on a Sim and hoping they will find a good sex location, you can instead click on a location first, skipping some of the UI that's in the way.
Improved Body Selector
Updated the Lustful Wicked Attribute with new name, descriptions, and adjusted behavior
Thanks for the your feedback on the Lustful trait! Turns out the name and descriptions didn't properly represent what was the intent of it. New descriptions are way less subtle but will at least decrease the confusion.
Fixed Attractiveness preferences not developing on new Sims with CAS Attractiveness Likes & Dislikes
Fixed Sims feeling strong desire right after having sex
Fixed condoms not being used during male anal pregnancy sex
Fixed strapon sometimes getting stuck on Sims after sex
Fixed the installed animations counter displaying wrong information for strip club animations
Fixed the 'Disable Features of Current Settings Profile' option not working
Updated WickedWhims Secrets tutorial images

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
QuinSims Animations (18.05.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (15.05.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (17.05.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (15.05.2023)

Swee3 Animations (18.05.2023)