Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for some custom content for The Sims 4, but I'm worried about getting a virus. I've heard that a lot of the payment content "free" is infected with viruses, and I don't want to risk my computer. What should I do?
Go to sims4vault or kemono-
Using it for.. forever. No bs.
Don't listen to people with a few bs posts telling you that those sites get your pc infected.
But as some people already suggested, get a good av.
Like, in general. Don't use the net without.

RandomTroll777

May 22, 2018
I don't suppose anyone has Akdmico's most recent Patreon animations? I used to be subbed to them but then they stopped making animations, and the MEGA link died from when I last posted them here (new PC now), so don't have access to them

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
redknight00
Could you please have a look at the one creating all the accounts, spamming this thread and spreading misinformations?
Hope it is okay to just @ you like that, if not, i'm sorry - But this is getting out of hand as of late.

Reactions: inco8nito

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
Guys I am looking for more vanilla and romantic animations, which creators could you recommend? especially some with good preliminary animations!

Reactions: FluxProduction
Aug 20, 2017
I found this one by musugarr.

Mods:

Tray Files :

CC Links List in video description :

ETA: Another Wednesday hair

Last edited:

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I just realized today that they made over Don Lothario and The Caliente Family. Though an improvement on Don, they messed up The Caliente's.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Slave